Trailer: The Sparks Brothers

This is the place for all movie-related videos. From new trailers, to behind the scenes footage and interviews.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

JohnErle
Snake Plissken

Trailer: The Sparks Brothers

Post by JohnErle »

This seems like an appropriate day to post this. No news of a release date, but it's been acquired by Focus Features, so hopefully that means a semi-wide release, assuming enough theatres will be open by then.

(I figured out why I wasn't able to post my #1 this morning. My browser keeps adding "&channel=SPARKS" at the end of the web address when I try to search for their stuff on YouTube, and the archaic code on this forum can't seem to handle that. After I deleted it, and the s from https, it worked just fine. Keep that in mind if you ever have a similar problem.)

Buscemi2
Mad Max

Re: Trailer: The Sparks Brothers

Post by Buscemi2 »

I was sure Apple or another streaming service would take this one, as Sparks was never as big in the US as they were in Europe. But I guess Apple is too preoccupied with their 140 minutes of Billie Eilish home movies.
It's like what Lenin said...I am the walrus.

JohnErle
Snake Plissken

Re: Trailer: The Sparks Brothers

Post by JohnErle »

Trailer #2 from the only music documentary you'll need in 2021. This trailer looks amazing, and the whole thing seems to really capture the Sparks sensibility. I'm fanboying all over myself.