Trailer: Godzilla vs. Kong

This is the place for all movie-related videos. From new trailers, to behind the scenes footage and interviews.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

transformers2
John Rambo

Trailer: Godzilla vs. Kong

Post by transformers2 »

Trying to temper my expectations after the past 2 Godzilla movies, but holy shit does the monster action here look insane.
BRING BRENDAN FRASER BACK TO THE BIG SCREEN DAMN IT
Check out my blog http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Movies,Music,Sports and More!

undeadmonkey
Leon

Re: Trailer: Godzilla vs. Kong

Post by undeadmonkey »

I admit, WB has had some great people working on their godzilla trailers. i mean, do you remember the teaser trailer for Godzilla, with the army jumping out of the plane. I wanted to watch the movie based off of that. and Eleven crying 'hello, is anyone out there' on the 2nd Godzilla movie. However i've been majorly disappointed every single time.

So even though this looks good, i'm not expecting anything.

this looks better

Buscemi2
Mad Max

Re: Trailer: Godzilla vs. Kong

Post by Buscemi2 »

I only just saw this trailer today. Even without the personal peeve that they are pretending the first Godzilla film never happened (seriously, what happened to Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen's characters?), it reminds me too much of King Kong Lives and some of the dumber entries in either franchise.

A while back, I watched the original King Kong vs. Godzilla and that at least didn't take itself seriously. This looks like it's going to take itself way too seriously.
It's like what Lenin said...I am the walrus.