undeadmonkey - 755

Averages

undeadmonkey - 62.9
silversurfer19 - 62.1
numbersix - 59.8
Shrykespeare - 57.1
Ron Burgundy - 55
transformers - 52.5

Well, well, well. Could it possibly happen? Can I dream? From an almost insurmountable position I have managed to cut six's lead to a mere 60 points! Now with only two weekends left to go till the end of the season can I possibly catch him? In all likelyhood probably not, that's still quite a margin and I'd need him to play particularly poorly, but one can dream can't they... Otherwise, the remaining two players are trundling along without making enough progress to affect the overall table, although averages wise Shryke is rapidly catching six up. I still trail UDM in that department, and unless a big jump in my scores occurs soon I would be I'll just miss out in that league too...

silversurfer19
John Rambo

Re: Season 2 Over/ Under Total Scores

Post by silversurfer19 »

Total scores after week 29

Total Scores

numbersix - 1745
silversurfer19 - 1665
transformers - 1405
Shrykespeare - 1085
Ron Burgundy - 770
undeadmonkey - 755

Averages

undeadmonkey - 62.9
silversurfer19 - 61.6
numbersix - 60.1
Shrykespeare - 57.1
Ron Burgundy - 55
transformers - 52.0

Oh well, so much for all my hopes and dreams last week, they've all but been wiped away after a strong week from six. He is now 80 points ahead with only one weekend remaining so it would take a monumental effort from me as well as probably hitting the bonus to usurp him, while also hoping he bombs in his last game. Very unlikely so I'll prepare my concession speech...

I do technically have the best average though, as UDM hasn't played for around 3 months and so his actually participation would have likely affected his average, but nevertheless we have three players currently sitting over 60 points so that's not bad.

I will be starting a new game in the new year, probably taking a week off so everyone can enjoy their holidays and then hopefully we can get a few more players participating for the next round. As usual it will be a 6 month game.

numbersix
Darth Vader

Post by numbersix »

Well as a gesture of fair will (as I've played more games than you) I think I'll bow out of this week's Over/Under. So that means you need to get 80 points or more to win. Are you willing to take that challenge? ;)

silversurfer19
John Rambo

Post by silversurfer19 »

Ooh, that does sound like a challenge! Okay your on, though it'll still take something special just to draw even with you. I reckon the game has become much harder this season, as we are used to hitting averages of 70, but this time we're scraping to hit 60s. So I'm guessing most movies have been seriously over or underperforming (especially the latter) for the large majority of the season. Still it's been a good season with plenty to fight for to the end, if we could just get a few more players to make it a little more competitive.

silversurfer19
John Rambo

Post by silversurfer19 »

Total scores after week 30

Total Scores

numbersix - 1745 - OVER/UNDER CHAMPION 2010
silversurfer19 - 1725
transformers - 1445
Shrykespeare - 1155
Ron Burgundy - 770
undeadmonkey - 755

Averages

undeadmonkey - 62.9 - AVERAGES CHAMPION 2010
silversurfer19 - 61.6
numbersix - 60.1
Shrykespeare - 59.25
Ron Burgundy - 55
transformers - 51.6

It's been a long hard slog over the last 30 weeks, but we finally have a winner. And despite six giving me a chance I wasn't able to take it in the final week, falling a mere 20 points short of his winning score. So congratulations for a second consecutive victory six!

I also fell a little short in the averages competition too, with UDM's early lead holding strong till the last despite his non participation. If he joins in the fun next year hopefully we can get a full season of battling it out!

As I mentioned last week, I will be starting a new game in the new year, probably taking a week off so everyone can enjoy their holidays and then hopefully we can get a few more players participating for the next round. As usual it will be a 6 month game.

numbersix
Darth Vader

Post by numbersix »

Being regular and having no life does have its benefits after all. Well done, SS, you played like a warrior! And congrats to UDM for a pretty amazing average.