Top 100 Songs of the Millennium (2000-2019) - #90-81

Anything music related. Latest songs, good new bands, and blasts from the past.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

Shrykespeare
Site Admin

Re: Top 100 Songs of the Millennium (2000-2019) - #90-81

Post by Shrykespeare »

CHIEN

Robert Francis, Junebug (2009)

I discovered Robert Francis randomly, my dad was in Paris, there was this band he had just bought the album of and he wanted to see them live, so I went along with him. My dad used to host a local radio when I was a kid and even now at 67 he loves to listen to new music. The gig was great, Francis has got a few great songs from this album. Didn’t really like what he did next but that album I’ve really liked listening to. Junebug is the easiest song to love, but there’s another one I’ll tell you about later.

GEEZER

Modern Baseball, Your Graduation (2014)

I'd bet there's people in this group who will hate this with the fire of a thousand suns, and you know what, I don't blame you. Modern Baseball seem to be a band that you love or hate, at least that's the experience that I've had with people. I obviously love them (and there is more to come) as I feel they speak to me on a personal level. A lot of their songs are about stuff I've personally experienced and look back on and relate to. They've been on an indefinite hiatus for a few years now and I doubt they will ever get back together, but damn did they leave us with some of my favorite music, and one hell of a show the time I was able to catch them.

JOHNERLE

Lily Allen - LDN (2006)

Sort of a spiritual successor to Me. E's Beautiful Blues (more on Eels later).
Also: Friend Of Mine, Friday Night

LEESTU

LCD Soundsystem, Losing My Edge (2002)

The debut single from LCD Soundsystem is a song about how he is too old for the scene now. That is gutsy. It’s a humorous, witty song that is sort of semi-autobiographical, and sort of making fun of music nerds and DJs bragging about what they play. All over a krautrock influenced beat and groove that hypnotises you and allows you to pay attention to the lyrics without getting bored. Oh, and at the risk of coming across as someone James is making fun of, a lot of the artists he mentions are worth checking out too. The man does have good taste.

NSPAN

Pillow Fight, I Work Hard (2012)

Dan the Automator + Emily Wells. This is another track from my favorite album of the last twenty years. Crazy good beats and vocals. (and, yes, it is on Spotify)

RON B

Franz Ferdinand, Take Me Out (2004)

When this came out, it was my No.1, very catchy, very clever and some cool riffs and hooks.

SCREEN203

La Roux, Uptight Downtown (2014)

One of my first posts on the forums was a half-assed "review" of La Roux's (alias of Elly Jackson) Trouble In Paradise. To make up for my lack of reviewing skills, I'll try to keep this one brief. The tropical disco theme of La Roux shines through in this one, bolstered by Jackson's vocals.

SHRYKE

Breaking Benjamin, So Cold (2004)

When Breaking Benjamin hit the scene in the early part of the millennium, I had a suspicion they'd be around for a long time. Lo and behold, I was right. This song was my first impression of them, and while I've like a great deal of their discography, nothing's driven itself into my heart as much as this one.

SIX

Frank Ocean, Pyramids (2012)

Some journalists consider Frank Ocean the most important musician of the last decade. I can’t say if that’s true or not, but there is something special about someone who can unite fans of different genres. This is his best song, in my humble opinion, an epic track that starts as a sort of funky tune that dissolves into a dreamy soulful rumination.

If the above doesn't work for you (it didn't for me), try this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMV31MWIjLE

SURFER

Meatbodies, Mountain (2014)

As a former bassist and guitarist for Mikal Cronin and a member of Fuzz with Ty Segall's, you can pretty much guess what you are in for with Meatbodies. Yet while the band do sound familiar to the garage rock scene that Segall and Thee Oh Sees have spearheaded this past decade, Meatbodies manage to craft their own style within that, leaning even more so into the psychedelic lake and dredging up bass lines to die for. The escalating, intertwined guitar lines which draw you in to Mountain are an excellent example of this, as it is all held together with a sludgy bass before it propels itself off into the abyss. Dash in some perfectly psychedelic vocals and you have a fascinatingly addictive song.

TRANSFORMERS

Intronaut, Fast Worms (2015)

"Fast Worms" is quite simply everything I love about Los Angeles progressive/sludge metal outfit Intronaut (huge riffs, twin vocal harmonies sandwiched in between screaming sections, unconventional jazzy melodies, unreal performances by their gifted rhythm section) wrapped up in a 7 minute package.

Happy 60th birthday Jet Li! (4/26/23)

numbersix
Darth Vader

Post by numbersix »

Geez - Well, you set up expectations and I ended up not minding this at all. I guess because it's a little slower and more subdued than the usual pop punk. Slow it down even more and they might even sound like Cloud Nothings.
John - Well, did not see that coming
Leetsu - Great song. Was reading Meet Me in the Bathroom and basiclaly when James Murphy decided to make music he felt he needed to focus his creativity by limiting himself. So this song was written and recorded over a single night using a weird beatbox-synth that I believe one of the Beastie Boys dropped to Murphy's studio. And he emerged with this. Love it.
NSpan - kind cool and kinda embarrassing at the same time. Which also describes being in my late 30s.
Ron B - NO LIKEY NO LIGHTY
Screen - This was fun. Very 80s. Shryke will love it
Surf - I liked it. Not as much as Ty or Oh Sees, but good nonetheless.
Others weren't for me.

silversurfer19
John Rambo

Post by silversurfer19 »

90-88

Chien
Ettiene Daho - Was just a nice pleasant listen and the vocals were lovely.
Archive - was not really bothered either way until the organ kicked in, which was not pleasant.
Dark Rooms - I remember this from the film, and it worked really well in the piece. First time I have listened to it intently and it was nice. Reminded me of something Bon Iver may have done.

Geezer
Fall Out Boy - By far the least nauseating FOB song I have ever heard, managed to actually get though it and his vocals did not grate as much as usual. Surprised!
Arcade Fire - Not my favourite song from this record by any means, but it's an album of such high quality even their lesser songs are great. So I love it, obviously.
Green Day - Can honestly say I lost interest in Green Day a long time ago, about the time they went up their own arseholes with all those preachy, overlong music videos. Musically this was more bearable than their other 2000s output, but not a patch on anything from Dookie. Feels very corporate rock, which is the opposite of what they started off like.

JohnErle
Band Of Horses - For a while I was obsessed with this band, I caught them live at Primavera in Barcelona at the time Everything All The Time was released, and I love that album. Cease To Begin was a good follow up, but my enthusiasm had certainly died down by then. This is probably the stand out from the record though, a really lovely little song. Doesnt try to do too much, just a lovely little song.
Seafood - I remember watching this band when they were just a little band supporting Ash and enjoyed their energy. Been a long time since I have listened to them so nice to hear them again. Definitely hear both a little of U2 and Weezer, and definitely in a good way.
Ocean Colour Scene - In the UK these guys are the epitome of lad rock, something to listen to after you have finished with The Stereophonics and Liam Gallagher. Tired, derivative riffs that are oh so safe. Shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Big Country.

Leestu
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Their first two records were outstanding, in completely different ways. This song though, yeah, very very good, and considering I loved Date With A Night, I was surprised to find something even better in store on the album! Those soft vocals mixed with Nick Zinners guitars are a delight.
Spiritualized-- Finally had the chance to catch Pierce live last year, but was slightly underwhelmed. Seems to work much better on record, at least for me. I like this album and this track a lot, so much passion.
The Strokes - Freakin' ace. My wife and I danced many a night away to this song when we were younguns! Would still do now if I could drag her out for a dance!!

NSpan
Zootwoman - I get the 80s New Order vibe, but i kind of hoped it would go somewhere that it did not go. Not bad, just hoped it would be better.
Dan The Automator - I think I only know of Dan The Automator for Gorillaz, but I agree with six, this has a very 90s sound, I could imagine this playing over a Linklater movie. As a general avoider of rap, this was OK.
Eisley - nothing for me I'm afraid.

Ron B
Post Malone - So it turns out I do know a Post Malone song. Was not as horrible as I had in my head, but not really for me.
Korn - Yikes, one of those bands that were best consigned to the past. Horrible vocals.
Junior Senior - Good fun, never had an issue with this, nothing too serious, just a little bit of fun and catchy as hell.

Screen
Bear Hands - Echoing others, those lyrics felt all too familiar! Musically not really for me, but I would not turn it off.
Disclosure - Think I preferred the previous one.
SHAED - Realised I actually knew this song! It's fine, can imagine this being sped up for a club night special, while at the same time playing in the background of a TV show. Nothing to make me revisit, but it was pleasant enough.

Shryke
Capital Cities - You certainly have a preference for this type of music, no matter the decade it is actually released! Again, not completely for me, but there was plenty of ideas in it to make it perfectly listenable.
Fiddy - Think you are trying to outdo Ron this round.
No Doubt - Definitely prefer their 90s output, and Hey Baby alone from that record i preferred. Still, I will always give Gwen Stefani a go and its fun enough.

Six
Primal Scream - Swastika Eyes was close to making my own list, so glad to see a song from this record make the countdown. This record came out of nowhere for me as someone who had grown up on Screamadelica and Give Out But Dont Give Up. They changed their whole sound up a notch and it really worked. Was awesome live too.
Doves - There were some Doves songs (There Goes The Fear, Pounding, The Cedar Room) I was considering for my own countdown that never made the cut. This was never one of them, but it is lovely.
Holly Hendon - Gotta admit, I was not expecting that from a name like that! Very interesting, not sure I could really listen to much of it before I feel my ears bleed, but it was quite an experience!

Tranny
The White Stripes - I wanted to include Seven Nation Army on my list, as well as The Hardest Button To Button, so glad a song from Elephant has made the countdown, and this is a hell of a song too so no issues from me, great stuff!
Sturgill Simpson - Not horrible, just not for me.
Drake - Yeah. No.

Shrykespeare
Site Admin

Post by Shrykespeare »

Chien - Junebug - I'd swear on a stack I've heard this before, but I can't for the life of me remember where. It's a great song. Really enjoyed it. 8/10

Geezer - Your Graduation - This was quite endearing, actually. Reminds me of early Blink but with slightly more edge. Drum track was friggin' awesome. 7/10

JohnErle - LDN - This is the happiest, brightest song I think I've ever heard. Hated it. :lol: JK, it was nice. 6.5/10

Leestu - Losing My Edge - After the first minute, I was convinced I wasn't going to like this. It did grow on me a little as it went along, but only a little. 5.5/10

Ron B - Take Me Out - Hands down my favorite FF song. Considered it strongly for my own list. Love how it starts as one song and then kicks into another. Great choice! 9/10

Screen203 - Uptight Downtown - Not knocking her voice, but this songs reminds me of any of 20 different 80s songs that got played to death back then and still get played to death on retro radio (i.e. Madonna). Didn't like it. 3.5/10

Six - Pyramids - For a second, I wondered if Frank was related to another guy named Ocean (remember THIS song?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxX2gA18grk) I liked bits of it, but not enough to listen again. 4.5/10

Surfer - Mountain - Wow. If I didn't already know this came out in 2014, I might have thought this came out in the 60's, or the 70's, or pretty much every decade after. I wouldn't go so far as to say that I LIKED it, but it held my interest all the way through. 5.5/10

Transformers - Fast Worms - Great. On top of fighting a chest cough, now my ears are bleeding. Thanks, dude. :lol: I did 'like the jazzy elements, though. 6/10

Shrykespeare
Site Admin

Post by Shrykespeare »

numbersix wrote:Screen - This was fun. Very 80s. Shryke will love it
Nope. :lol:

JohnErle
Snake Plissken

Post by JohnErle »

numbersix wrote: John - Well, did not see that coming
I always appreciate it when a song offers a contrast between the tone of the lyrics and the tone of the music, and that's certainly the case here. The lyrics are snarky and cynical while the music is pure sunny pop, and it works beautifully. Also, in the intro when Lily is droning on and on about genres, that record store clerk is my spirit animal.
Ocean Colour Scene - These guys are the epitome of dad rock. Tired, derivative riffs that are oh so safe. Shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Big Country.
Go To Sea is the only song of theirs I know, so I defer to your judgment on the band as a whole, especially since you're praising Big Country while you're burying these guys. I still dig this song, though. More songs should be derivative of Big Country.

A few more random thoughts:

Franz Ferdinand and The Strokes both fall under the banner of "liked them until they became massively over-exposed and now I never need to hear them again as long as I live." Franz Ferdinand did collaborate with a band I love who will make multiple appearances here, so they get bonus points for that.

That Frank Ocean song won't play, but I do remember liking one of his songs. Bad Religion maybe?

Sturgill Simpson is always mentioned in the same breath as people I love, so I've tried to listen to him, but nothing has ever grabbed me, that track included.

And I forgot to say earlier that I actually know who Anais Mitchell is. I used to play a song of hers called Venus on DRR. None of that stuff form Hadestown rang a bell or made me want to explore further, though.

Geezer
Axel Foley

Post by Geezer »

numbersix wrote:Geez - Well, you set up expectations and I ended up not minding this at all. I guess because it's a little slower and more subdued than the usual pop punk. Slow it down even more and they might even sound like Cloud Nothings.
Oh man... this gives me hope that you'll like one of the other songs that I have from them even more!
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude

Leestu
Ratzo Rizzo

Post by Leestu »

#87 playlist

https://open.spotify.com/user/purplepas ... IZ3gX8pYRQ

It appears Pillow Fight are mostly unavailable on spotify in Australia....feel free to add it if you get it.

Leestu
Ratzo Rizzo

Post by Leestu »

The Love It

Franz Ferdinand, Take Me Out - the last song cut from my short list...glad to see it chosen by someone else

The Excellent

Modern Baseball, Your Graduation - My wife and I are both fans of Modern Baseball, and this is probably her favourite song of theirs...we enjoyed the singalong...glad I got to see them live just before they split, although I think the writing was on the wall then because to be honest they seemed a bit tired of it all by that stage...oh well, we'll still have a couple of great albums from them

Meatbodies, Mountain - excellent song from an excellent album...their album after this is even better!

The Great

Intronaut, Fast Worms - first listen...this was great...especially the last few minutes with the great bass-line and an unexpected jazzy feel

Lily Allen - LDN - she really burst on the scene with this catchy sunny song that as you say isn't as sunny as it seems

The Very Good

Breaking Benjamin, So Cold - first listen...I liked this...a bit harder than most post grunge and a bit softer than most alternative metal for a likable middle ground

The Good

Pillow Fight, I Work Hard - first listen...the production and beats combined with this style of vocals are an interesting mix

The Okay

Frank Ocean, Pyramids - overlong and not really my style, although I do like a few cuts from Blonde...I'm always amazed that Frank came from the same musical collective as Earl Sweatshirt and early Tyler, The Creator, not later Tyler, The Creator though, I can see that

Robert Francis, Junebug - first listen...solid enough rock songwriting but not overly engaging

The Rest

La Roux, Uptight Downtown - first listen

Shrykespeare
Site Admin

Post by Shrykespeare »

CHIEN

AaRON, Ludlow L (2010)

Aaron is a French band that sings in English. Happens a lot. I discovered them with the song “U-Turn” 15 years ago or so. I used to love their first album, I still like it, but their second one is actually better crafted. That song grows slowly, but so well. I had listed another song of them, “Seeds of Gold”, in the “Almost made it” thread.

GEEZER

Chumped, Something About Lemons (2013)

I mentioned this band in response to one of Surfer's songs earlier, and here they show up. I love this short lived punk band, lead by the powerhouse of an artist that is Anika Pyle. The little music they did make before they split up has made a profound impact on me, and I am just really glad Anika kept going, moving on to other projects. Another band I discovered while compiling an end of year list for Reel Society. I love the video too, worth watching.

JOHNERLE

Madrugada, The Lost Gospel (2005)

"On no I never ever want this thing to pass
One should never fall in love with things that last
Last only for a day"

I love the singer's voice and accent, although his inability to pronounce a "th" sound does lead to some charmingly hilarious misheard lyrics.

LEESTU

The Walkmen, The Rat (2004)

The debut single by The Walkmen. I missed this band at the time and only discovered this song relatively recently, but when I did, I kept coming back to it wanting to hear it again and again. It’s a great post-punk revival song with a bit of a post-hardcore influence.

NSPAN

Clinic, Sunlight Bathes Our Home (2002)

Neo-psychedelia reminiscent of Jefferson Airplane but with modern sounds and an upbeat tempo.

RON B

Bloody Beetroots feat. The Cool Kids, Awesome (2009)

There are a few songs that made my list by playing video games, Yes that’s right! Back in the day, some sports games had bands clamoring to be included for exposure. And then i started hearing it on the radio, that made me happy.

SCREEN203

Meg Myers, Jealous Sea (2018)

The mood is set perfectly by the opening guitar for Meg Myers' angst to shine through, creating something both angry and catchy.

SHRYKE

Transplants, Diamonds and Guns (2002)

This song is about as gangsta as I get. If the melody sounds familiar, it’s because it was used in a Garnier Fructis shampoo commercial that ran interminably a few years back. It’s one of those songs that I’m not quite sure how it got this high on my list… I just like the fast pace and the catchy piano.

SIX

Mitski, Nobody (2019)

Nobody sings about isolation and loneliness as well as Mitski, and this is one of her best songs. It’s pretty simple and honest, with a funky groove to make the sadness digestible.

SURFER

LCD Soundsystem, All My Friends (2007)

Like many people, I discovered LCD Soundsystem via the hit single 'Daft Punk Are Playing At My House', but it wasn't until 'Sound of Silver' was released, and specifically I heard 'All My Friends' that I fully started to grasp just how awesome, and important, James Murphy is. Like Bowie during the 70s and Byrne during the 80s, Murphy has managed to seamlessly blur the lines of musical genres, taking dance, rock and everything in between and making it work. And 'All My Friends' is the epitome of this, capturing and distilling a generation into a pop song of the highest quality, whilst at the same time making it instantly iconic. He has crafted many more examples of this over the years, but this is the song I always refer back to.

TRANSFORMERS

Kendrick Lamar, Rigamortis (2011)

There are at least 20 or so songs in Kendrick Lamar's catalog that do a better job of showing off the ambitious artistry that has helped solidify him as a generational talent in the hip hop community. However, there is no other track that highlights the technical ability that has been equally important to establishing that rarefied status. A simple, looped jazz-influenced beat provides Lamar with the ideal backdrop to pop off with a battle rap-esque intensity for 3 straight minutes.

Shrykespeare
Site Admin

Post by Shrykespeare »

Screen, I need more songs from you. I have nothing beyond today.

Ron Burgundy
Red Redding

Post by Ron Burgundy »

NSPAN -Pillow Fight, I Work Hard (2012)
Well, first listen, I didn't like it. 2nd time, I liked it. Go figure. 5.5/10

SHRYKE -Breaking Benjamin, So Cold (2004)
This is not going down well with me. FL1.5. 2.5/10

TRANSFORMERS -Intronaut, Fast Worms (2015)
Ahh, heres the Tranny I know, much better (than country). Love the mid section breakdown. Honestly, not bad. FL2. 4.5/10

SCREEN203 -La Roux, Uptight Downtown (2014)
Ahh La Roux. So far, I see they/she? has been getting a good bashing. Well, I've seen her live, she has some golden tracks. This is the last single I heard from her. Best song from you so far Screen! 7/10

CHIEN -Robert Francis, Junebug (2009)
This is borderline for me. Im still sitting on the fence. FL2. 4.5/10

JOHNERLE -Lily Allen - LDN (2006)
Saw a doco bout Lily before. Talented family or just really lucky? I heard this one so many times that the horns at the start of the verse+chorus grate my brain. She has better songs imo. 4/10

SIX -Frank Ocean, Pyramids (2012)
Sounds like some great production, with a smooth voice. I really haven't explored Frank Ocean yet- though ive heard his name so many times. This song doesn't justify his immense popularity, its just not that good, but its not bad. FL2. 5/10

LEESTU -LCD Soundsystem, Losing My Edge (2002)
I recently saw this music video for this first time, I think I missed this one being a bit too young upon release. Once, at big day out, I had to choose the closing act between LCD Soundsystem and Tool, which aint fair when u pay to see both......guess which one I watched? 5.5/10

GEEZER- Modern B6/10aseball, Your Graduation (2014)
Hmm, a song ive heard from Geez. The first part is all misleading me to not like it. Then slowly but surely, I start to like the song. Good work geezer. 6/10

SURFER -Meatbodies, Mountain (2014)
The title almost gave me the impression I wouldn't like it. Not true, at all, this was pretty good. 5.5/10
“One time I wrestled a giraffe to the ground with my bare hands.” — Dale

numbersix
Darth Vader

Post by numbersix »

Another fine round.

Chien - one of your best songs in a few days. I guess it's the beat.
John - I remember these guys. I think I have Grit lying around somewhere. Pretty decent
Leetsu and Surfer - seriously, get your hands on the book Meet Me in the Bathroom. It's an oral history of the New York music scene from 2000-2009, and outlines the rise of acts like The Walkmen, LCD Soundsystem, The Strokes, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and a band coming up real soon in my countdown. I also missed out on the Walkemen hype, but I do have most of their records. I think their best is actually the one Leithauser and Rostam did together - the best Christmas album that's not really a Christmas album.
NSpan - I was never a fan of Clinic, but this song is making me want to revisit that
Ron B - Yeah FIFA had lots of big tracks. Even Blur's Song 2
Shryke - glad you brought up the shampoo ad, or that would have killed me trying to figure it out.
Tranny - even early Kendrick is genius. I don't know this track but it's great. Even ona technical level he's just incredible.

The rest didn't really grab me

Ron Burgundy
Red Redding

Post by Ron Burgundy »

Six, tell me more about that book, does it hold the secrets to New York music or just the secrets to networking while on cocaine?

CHIEN- AaRON, Ludlow L (2010)
FL. yeah, almost instantly I liked it. That's a big deal. Nice. 5.5/10

TRANSFORMERS - Kendrick Lamar, Rigamortis (2011)
FL. Rhyming is good. Maybe great. He has expanded his sound since then. I need to hear this one again. Im impressed. 6/10

JOHNERLE - Madrugada, The Lost Gospel (2005)
FL. Honestly didn't hear the inability to pronounce the "th" sound. Trust me, my Dad (from Switzerland) says half all the words with th, like dat, like dis. 4.5/10

LEESTU - The Walkmen, The Rat (2004)
I never knew this band did this song. But mate, do i like it? Yes, yes alot. 7/10

NSPAN - Clinic, Sunlight Bathes Our Home (2002)
FL. I need more drugs to enjoy this properly. Sadly i havent had any for a while now. 4/10

SCREEN203 - Meg Myers, Jealous Sea (2018)
FL. For a second i thought u said Meg Ryan, but this is not my cuppa tea. 3/10

SHRYKE - Transplants, Diamonds and Guns (20002)
FL? I hate commercials, in general. Sure they can be funny, really funny sometimes. But gangsta? Nah, no way. Still, its not horrible. 3.5/10

SURFER - LCD Soundsystem, All My Friends (2007)
Preeeeety sure this is my fav LCD ss song. But i don't like it how you mention this guy and Bowie in the same sentence, Bowie is 2 levels above. Still, fantastic song. It would have made my countdown if I remembered it. 8/10

SIX - Mitski, Nobody (2019)
FL. Six will win the award for most sad songs. I hate to say, i didn't mind this. 5.5/10
“One time I wrestled a giraffe to the ground with my bare hands.” — Dale

Shrykespeare
Site Admin

Post by Shrykespeare »

Chien - Ludlow L - I loved this, esp. the slow buildup. I have quite a few songs on my own list that do this. Thanks for introducing it to me! 8.5/10

Geezer - Something About Lemons - Good song, cute video. Not something I'll listen to repeatedly, but interesting. 6/10

JohnErle - The Lost Gosptel - Just OK for me. Made me kinda sleepy. 5.5/10

Leestu - The Rat - For some reason, I kept thinking this song sounded like Kings of Leon if Bono were the lead singer. I'm weird, I know. Decent song. 6/10

NSpan - Sunlight Bathes Our Home - Neo-psychedelia is a subgenre that is largely hit-or-miss with me. This was a miss. 4.5/10

Ron B - Awesome - Did nothing for me. At least it was short. 4/10

Screen203 - Jealous Sea - Are there any male artists on your list, Screen? (Asking for a friend.) I liked this. She has a killer voice. Strangely enough, her song that's out now (and #1 on several charts), will appear on my list later - though sung by someone else, not her. 7/10

Six - Nobody - Wow. This song managed to depress me in less than 23 seconds. When the tempo jacked up a bit, I liked it better. Then it lost me again. 4/10

Surfer - All My Friends - Jeez, we've had a lot of LCD lately! This was just so-so for me . 4/10

Transformers - Rigamortis - Dude can rap, I'll give him that. Wasn't really feeling it, though. 4/10