Official announcement concerning my new very cool activity

Off-topic discussions, basically everything else goes in here.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

Chienfantome
Captain Jack Sparrow

Re: Official announcement concerning my new very cool activi

Post by Chienfantome »

I didn't remember I had started this thread last year, and I'll take it back where I left it with some updates.
I've been promoted at the Korean Film Festival to Chief Programmer (I know !!!!!), so I've got my full hand on the films chosen and even more stuff to do.
Our catalog is both in French and English, and I'm taking care of most of the translation myself. I've already asked a couple of you in the past to do a read-through and edit the potential grammar or syntax errors. I hate to take advantage of you guys too much and steal your time, but I trust some of you more than anyone I can think of for such a task.
So if some of you have the time, and want to, I don't force anyone into it, let me know here, and I'll send you shortly a bit to read and eventually edit if you spot words or sentences that need to be changed.
Thanks guys.
Fluctuat nec mergitur

numbersix
Darth Vader

Post by numbersix »

You know I'm good for it, although I'm in Sardinia until Thursday so might be a little unavailable.

That's amazing news about the promotion. It's only a matter of time before you're programming Cannes

BanksIsDaFuture
Jack Torrance

Post by BanksIsDaFuture »

I would love to help, Chien.

I'm operating under the assumption that if I hop a plane to Paris, I'd have a free ticket to the Korean Film Festival of course :D
Alexandra Daddario: Eyes of a Demon, Face of My Future Ex-Wife

Chienfantome
Captain Jack Sparrow

Post by Chienfantome »

I knew I could count on you Six ;) No worries, have a great time in Sardinia, There will be things to read-through next week too ;)

And thanks a lot Banks, I put you on my list with pleasure. And if you showed up in Paris, I would most definitely offer you a ticket for the festival, of course ;)
Fluctuat nec mergitur

Shrykespeare
Site Admin

Post by Shrykespeare »

Great news, Chien! Congrats!
Happy 60th birthday Jet Li! (4/26/23)