About time, right?

Welcome to The Latest Movie Reviews forums. Introduce yourself to our existing members.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W, digicrat

Slade605

About time, right?

Post by Slade605 »

Hey all, Slade605 here. I've been around awhile (since FM days) but I'm just now getting around to being sociable, so hi!

Every year I tell Shryke how I might not be able to devote time to 4 leagues and every year I have a blast devoting time to 4 leagues! So hi again!

silversurfer19
John Rambo

Re: About time, right?

Post by silversurfer19 »

Welcome to the boards. I have indeed noticed your name around the league pages for a long time now, good to finally have a written voice to place with the name! Don't let old farts like me scare you off. Yet...

BanksIsDaFuture
Jack Torrance

Post by BanksIsDaFuture »

Welcome, welcome to the boards!
Alexandra Daddario: Eyes of a Demon, Face of My Future Ex-Wife

Shrykespeare
Site Admin

Post by Shrykespeare »

Great to have you aboard, slade. Please feel free to add your voice to the throng! We could always use more!

Just one question I've always meant to ask you... why "Slade"? Are you a fan of this 80's Scottish group?

Happy 60th birthday Jet Li! (4/26/23)

Slade605

Post by Slade605 »

Shryke, I've never had the pleasure of listening to the band Slade. The real story is that back when I was new to the web I needed a user name for something and was playing through Baldur's Gate 2 for pc and encountered a band of Slaadi that needed slaying. I mutated the name and used it for logins ever since. Later I found that Slade Wilson is the name of DC Comics character Deathstroke but it was too late to claim that as inspiration.

englishozzy
Clark Griswald

Post by englishozzy »

welcome to the fold :)
"Then telephone for an axe"

undeadmonkey
Leon

Post by undeadmonkey »

yes, welcome. it's always good to hear from the silent players