Forum Status

Welcome to The Latest Movie Reviews forums. Introduce yourself to our existing members.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W, digicrat

digicrat
Site Admin

Forum Status

Post by digicrat »

I have just completed updating the forums to the latest release. If there are any issues, let me know.

This upgrade should help address recent spam issues and correct the glitch that has been preventing new posts for the past 24 hours.

- David
ReelSociety.com Webmaster

Shrykespeare
Site Admin

Re: Forum Upgrades Completed

Post by Shrykespeare »

Thanks, David. Really appreciate your riding in on your white horse and saving us!
Happy 60th birthday Jet Li! (4/26/23)

digicrat
Site Admin

Technical Difficulties

Post by digicrat »

We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties affecting the ability for certain users to login. I am currently investigating the issues and hope to have the boards back to normal soon.

Update: The login issues have now been temporarily resolved by fixing a problem with the recaptcha authorization.

We are also investigating the possibility of an automated attack on the forums attempting to guess user passwords.

As a general reminder, it is always a good policy to use strong passwords and, in general, one should avoid reusing passwords across multiple sites. A strong password should be at least 6-8 characters long and include a mixture of lowercase, uppercase, number, and/or special characters.