Looking for Blog Publishers

Off-topic discussions, basically everything else goes in here.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

mateostarr
Juno MacGuff

Looking for Blog Publishers

Post by mateostarr »

Right now the only people that can post on the site are Patrick, Chris K, Bill and myself. I am looking for 2-3 more people who would have time to publish reviews, news, and the like. Even if you just want to do a weekly or bi weekly column that is fine. Bill does a bi weekly box office column. I only want to give access though to people that are going to be consistent in publishing content. So please only respond if you have the time for this. Thanks.

By the way this does not mean if you are not a publisher that you can't contribute. I want to get a good set of publishers first and then when we will set up an email for anyone to send content to that they want published on the site. But first thing is first.

W
Norman Bates

Re: Looking for Blog Publishers

Post by W »

I wasn't able to get the preview up for this weekend because my account on the publishing site was still connected to TLMR.
Tenet: Criterion Edition. Now with more Backwards Man.

mateostarr
Juno MacGuff

Post by mateostarr »

It should still work though. Can you not log into atomword? Try and let me know.

Jake07

Post by Jake07 »

I would love to write opinions, reviews, updates, etc. Is there still room available? Thanks.

W
Norman Bates

Post by W »

It's fine now, but I was starting to write a preview for this weekend and it still said TLMR on it yesterday. Now it say ReelSociety, so I should be good at the beginning of next week.

W
Norman Bates

Post by W »

Jake07 wrote:I would love to write opinions, reviews, updates, etc. Is there still room available? Thanks.
I'm not in charge or anything, but I do know that they will at the very least take a review from any film released in the past few weeks. They're always open to that from any member of the fantaverse (reelverse?, "the society?", societyverse?). Just send any reviews to Shryke.

mateostarr
Juno MacGuff

Post by mateostarr »

Jake are you Jake Conlin? I repled to the email you sent me a while ago and never heard from you again?

Geezer
Axel Foley

Post by Geezer »

I'm up for this. I'm not too much up on the news stuff, but reviews, previews and wrap ups I can do.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude

mateostarr
Juno MacGuff

Post by mateostarr »

If you are interested please send me an email at mattstarr5@gmail letting me know what you want your username and pass to be.

I am going to be pretty open in allowing people to publish on our site right now because once David (whom most of you don't know, only Patrick and Barca do) is done with his coding we will have a new system and site for publishing content. The site we use right now (Atomword) will would no longer be using at that point. The reason I am going to be open with giving people access now is so I can see who will be best suited for what once the system is ready.

undeadmonkey
Leon

Post by undeadmonkey »

i have that guest column i've been working on, would i have to sign up for that, or just send it to W

W
Norman Bates

Post by W »

The guest columns are going in the forums still as far as I know (if its ULT/BO game related). I'm not sure if they want anything on the site about the game right now. I think that comes later.

undeadmonkey
Leon

Post by undeadmonkey »

W wrote:The guest columns are going in the forums still as far as I know (if its ULT/BO game related). I'm not sure if they want anything on the site about the game right now. I think that comes later.
oh, ok, i should have it done next week some time, i'm actually having a lot of fun with it. Is there a certain day you want me to post it?

W
Norman Bates

Post by W »

Any time from Sunday night to Wednesday night is fine. That's something else I need to get on in the next couple of days... The guest columnist... and mine too. I've been slacking in that area, though I have been posting results on the site.

undeadmonkey
Leon

Post by undeadmonkey »

alright, i guess i still have a whole week then, thats ok, i'll do some more research and add some stuff. Everyone get ready for Pirate Monkey's Holiday Spectacular!

mateostarr
Juno MacGuff

Post by mateostarr »

Ideally when the new site is ready I would like writers to have their own "beat" so to speak. Like box office, horror films, the awards season etc....

But for now I just want to see how people write, what they write about and how often they publish.