Trailer: Thor

This is the place for all movie-related videos. From new trailers, to behind the scenes footage and interviews.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

delfinasu
Al Czervick

Post by delfinasu »

Anyone seen 5 minutes Thor Comic Con Trailer? I've seen it a few days ago and I tried to post here an official link, but MARVEL is having anyone that posts the trailer take it down on youtube, traileraddict...
So here we go:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe6wrf ... shortfilms - I hope it lasts...

Reactions? I feel that I saw almost all the movie :D It's looking good, BUT my expectations were higher than this... let's hope that it will be a movie as better as Iron Man (the first one)...

Donte77
Kirk Lazarus

Re: Trailer: Thor

Post by Donte77 »

I watched this the day it was leaked online. It looks amazing and I just hope that the storyline on earth follows some comic basis. The Asgardian section is straight out of the comic mythology. Cannot wait to see the Destroyer start laying waste to earth.
"I highly suspected I was becoming a legend." Ignatius J. Riley

"If Transporter 3 was better than TDK then the first Transporter was the filmic equivalent of doing heroin while getting a Bl** J** from god." Me

numbersix
Darth Vader

Post by numbersix »

Not sure what to think. Reminds me of Superman 2. But not in a good way. But Natalie is in it (and it's amusing to see an actor from Home and Away become such a superstar) so will probably go watch it.

Buscemi
CONGRATS! You may now chose your own rank!

Post by Buscemi »

I finally watched this trailer. I hope it's more of a darker and edgier comic book movie instead of the funny ones that happen way too often (but then again, the bit at the end probably showed it would be of the latter). Also, the lead seems to act better when Anthony Hopkins isn't on screen. Probably because Hopkins is a legend and the lead is just a weenie compared to him. :D

And last, I'm getting the idea that Kat Dennings will get nothing to do here. I'd figured that she would have gotten to lead roles by now.
Everything on this post is strictly the opinion and only the opinion of Buscemi.

Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/user/1244530511 ... 9GBj16VEmr

silversurfer19
John Rambo

Post by silversurfer19 »

Buscemi

Post by Buscemi »

It doesn't look like a Kenneth Branagh film. Maybe it's because dialogue takes a back seat here. I wouldn't mind a Shakespearian comic book movie though.
Everything on this post is strictly the opinion and only the opinion of Buscemi.

Buscemi

Post by Buscemi »

New trailer, which finally shows us what Kat Dennings' character does (I kind of wish that she was the love interest rather than Portman). Anyways, more emphasis is put on the Thor in modern-day elements (in what looks like New Mexico, where The Avengers is currently being filmed). Also, the film's score will luckily sound nothing like the Inception-sounding score in the trailer (since Branagh regular Patrick Doyle is scoring the film).

undeadmonkey
Leon

Post by undeadmonkey »

actually avengers has been pushed back filming until april.