Trailer: Daybreakers (2010)

This is the place for all movie-related videos. From new trailers, to behind the scenes footage and interviews.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

becs
Marty McFly

Trailer: Daybreakers (2010)

Post by becs »

At least we can abort fetuses. Bad grammar and language last a lifetime.
- Donte

BarcaRulz
The Genie

Re: Trailer: Daybreakers (2010)

Post by BarcaRulz »

I really liked this trailer. It played in front of Saw VI and the audience seemed to like it as well. Hopefully the movie delivers.

englishozzy
Clark Griswald

Post by englishozzy »

Interesting concept, seems to be one of those trailers that explains the whole movie though :s
"Then telephone for an axe"

Buscemi
CONGRATS! You may now chose your own rank!

Post by Buscemi »

Great, Twilight meets Repo! The Genetic Opera. From the directors of Undead. This looks embarrassing for the actors involved.

Also, what is it with genre films lately using covers of 1980's songs in the trailers? Gamer used a cover of "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)" in the trailer, The Crazies used a cover of "Mad World" in the trailer and this trailer uses a cover of "Running Up That Hill". I find it a disturbing trend.
Everything on this post is strictly the opinion and only the opinion of Buscemi.

Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/user/1244530511 ... 9GBj16VEmr

Donte77
Kirk Lazarus

Post by Donte77 »

Buscemi wrote:Also, what is it with genre films lately using covers of 1980's songs in the trailers?
Because the 80's were great for music if you avoided the Top 40 (much like in any decade) and todays artists are less musicians that entertainers. It is much easier to buy the rights to a great song than to write one yourself.

I tried this route in my writing. I was going to "cover" The Shining by Stephen King and tell him that I would keep it virtually the same but rewrite it with a few different words per page and put my name on the cover. Also the boy's name would be Randy and it would be the Looked Over Hotel. He said no. Damn!!!
"I highly suspected I was becoming a legend." Ignatius J. Riley

"If Transporter 3 was better than TDK then the first Transporter was the filmic equivalent of doing heroin while getting a Bl** J** from god." Me

NSpan
Frank Booth

Post by NSpan »

Good or not, I'll probably wind up seeing this just for Sam Neill.
On the run from Johnny Law ... ain't no trip to Cleveland.

becs
Marty McFly

Post by becs »

Donte77 wrote: I tried this route in my writing. I was going to "cover" The Shining by Stephen King and tell him that I would keep it virtually the same but rewrite it with a few different words per page and put my name on the cover. Also the boy's name would be Randy and it would be the Looked Over Hotel. He said no. Damn!!!
Reminds me of those jane austen horror spoof books that are popular right now like Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.
At least we can abort fetuses. Bad grammar and language last a lifetime.
- Donte

transformers2
John Rambo

Post by transformers2 »

This move looks pretty weak. Can't believe Sam Neil is in this.
BRING BRENDAN FRASER BACK TO THE BIG SCREEN DAMN IT
Check out my blog http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Movies,Music,Sports and More!