Trailer: Thor: Ragnarok

This is the place for all movie-related videos. From new trailers, to behind the scenes footage and interviews.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

transformers2
John Rambo

Trailer: Thor: Ragnarok

Post by transformers2 »

Even though this teaser doesn't show too much, you can clearly tell that Taika Waititi directed this.
BRING BRENDAN FRASER BACK TO THE BIG SCREEN DAMN IT
Check out my blog http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Movies,Music,Sports and More!

undeadmonkey
Leon

Re: Trailer: Thor: Ragnarok

Post by undeadmonkey »

sigh, How did i know Led Zeppelin would start playing as soon as i saw Cate Blanchett show up in that outfit.

Other than that i thought it looked okay until the end. I understand they are going for Guardians of the galaxy lite here, but the brief levity in an overall serious tone doesnt work. I realize Thor has always been written that way, as a doofus prince who saves the world but either Chris Hemsworth cant pull it off or it's just not written well

Chienfantome
Captain Jack Sparrow

Post by Chienfantome »

I'm really, really tired of Marvel, but honestly, I'd be much more willing to watch this over another Avengers film.
Fluctuat nec mergitur

BanksIsDaFuture
Jack Torrance

Post by BanksIsDaFuture »

Love it. Thor's always been better when he's light hearted, and I'm glad they're embracing that. Hopefully they can finally make the Thor stand alones interesting because the first two are just not good.
Alexandra Daddario: Eyes of a Demon, Face of My Future Ex-Wife

JohnErle
Snake Plissken

Post by JohnErle »

Ugh. I still remember the good old days when Led Zeppelin wouldn't let anyone but Cameron Crowe use their music. It's been overplayed for ages, but this trailer officially ruined The Immigrant Song for me.

Buscemi
CONGRATS! You may now chose your own rank!

Post by Buscemi »

JohnErle wrote:Ugh. I still remember the good old days when Led Zeppelin wouldn't let anyone but Cameron Crowe use their music. It's been overplayed for ages, but this trailer officially ruined The Immigrant Song for me.
And Shrek the Third didn't?
Everything on this post is strictly the opinion and only the opinion of Buscemi.

Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/user/1244530511 ... 9GBj16VEmr