Trailer: The Son of No One

This is the place for all movie-related videos. From new trailers, to behind the scenes footage and interviews.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

Buscemi
CONGRATS! You may now chose your own rank!

Trailer: The Son of No One

Post by Buscemi »

Basically looks like Righteous Kill (from the same producers) but with Channing Tatum in the Robert De Niro role. However, they could have gone with a much better actor in the lead (such as Edward Norton).

Everything on this post is strictly the opinion and only the opinion of Buscemi.

Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/user/1244530511 ... 9GBj16VEmr

Shrykespeare
Site Admin

Re: Trailer: The Son of No One

Post by Shrykespeare »

As long as it's not Jon Fucking Avnet directing, it has a small shot at being decent. And can Tracy Morgan be serious for once? I'd like to see that.
Happy 60th birthday Jet Li! (4/26/23)

Buscemi
CONGRATS! You may now chose your own rank!

Post by Buscemi »

It's Dito Moniel directing (whose films always feature Channing Tatum in some way). He previously did A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints (good movie, but Tatum was the worst part of it) and Fighting (bad, especially with Tatum). He'll need to redeem himself big time with this one.
Everything on this post is strictly the opinion and only the opinion of Buscemi.

Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/user/1244530511 ... 9GBj16VEmr

Shrykespeare
Site Admin

Post by Shrykespeare »

He directed Fighting? That was my least favorite movie of 2009 (out of 100 movies I saw). I hereby take back my previous statement about it possibly being good. Fighting was horribly shot, poorly written, and the dialogue was about five steps BELOW drivel.
Happy 60th birthday Jet Li! (4/26/23)