Three Musketeers Cast

Discuss past, present, and future releases. This is the place for news, reviews, and your 'best' lists.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

undeadmonkey
Leon

Three Musketeers Cast

Post by undeadmonkey »

http://worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=17664&count=0

dont know about you guys, but i think that's an amazing cast. I wouldnt even mind Bloom in the role if he accepts, he seems like the right type to play it.

numbersix
Darth Vader

Re: Three Musketeers Cast

Post by numbersix »

That's an awful cast full of actors who have little to no talent. But I suppose that makes since considering it's a Paul W Anderson movie.

BarcaRulz
The Genie

Post by BarcaRulz »

Oh wow.. that is not a good round-up of actors at all. Some of them are seriously miscast.

silversurfer19
John Rambo

Post by silversurfer19 »

The only actor worth anything there is Christoph Waltz. What a terrible cast and director. And why would it be made in 3D? I can't see any reason why that would enhance the movie.

undeadmonkey
Leon

Post by undeadmonkey »

hehe, obviously im in the minority! well who would you cast then?

silversurfer19
John Rambo

Post by silversurfer19 »

Off the top of my head I'd go with Viggo Mortensen for a start. Maybe Vincent Gallo too, and Vincent Cassell.

Buscemi
CONGRATS! You may now chose your own rank!

Post by Buscemi »

Actually, I'd rather see this version than the rival version that Doug Liman is doing. At least with Anderson, you can expect a real plot.
Everything on this post is strictly the opinion and only the opinion of Buscemi.

Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/user/1244530511 ... 9GBj16VEmr

numbersix
Darth Vader

Post by numbersix »

Likw the real plot of the plotless Resident Evil films? PW Anderson couldn't direct himself down a one-way street.

Buscemi

Post by Buscemi »

Anderson only directed the first Resident Evil.

And wasn't Liman responsible for Mr. and Mrs. Smith, a movie that cut its entire plot from the final cut in favor of making it two hours of just having people shooting at each other? I'd rather see ten Paul W.S. Anderson plots than another Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
Everything on this post is strictly the opinion and only the opinion of Buscemi.

silversurfer19
John Rambo

Post by silversurfer19 »

But didn't Anderson write all the scripts for the entire RE series, not to mention Alien Vs Predator. I'm pretty sure that means he is responsible for the plots of ALL those movies!

BarcaRulz
The Genie

Post by BarcaRulz »

silversurfer19 wrote:Off the top of my head I'd go with Viggo Mortensen for a start. Maybe Vincent Gallo too, and Vincent Cassell.
I would honest to God rather they cast Justin Bieber than have to see Vincent Gallo in ANY role.

Viggo and Cassell are nice picks though. Wouldn't mind seeing Ryan Gosling and Jim Caviezel (would be perfect for this kind of film IMO).

silversurfer19
John Rambo

Post by silversurfer19 »

Seriously, I don't think Gallo is that bad. I do think he has the right look, however, which is why he came to mind.

frendo
Marty McFly

Post by frendo »

Anderson also directed the 4th Resident Evil. As far as Gallo, I'm with SS. Buffalo '66 was great, for one. Gosling would be great.

mateostarr
Juno MacGuff

Post by mateostarr »

It's a shame that Paul Thomas Anderson has to live with this fool of a director in the industry with a similar name.

Buscemi

Post by Buscemi »

If you think that is bad, look at music video (and Sexy Beast) director Jonathan Glazer. That guy may have had his career killed by the film What Goes Up, which he didn't even work on. The reason: the director of What Goes Up's name is different by only ONE letter* (and from watching the show Action, similar but different lettered names can become confused easily.

*- The director of Sexy Beast was Jonathan Glazer. The director of What Goes Up was Jonathan Glatzer. Now you tell me that they don't look the same.