DO WE KEEP GOING?

Discuss past, present, and future releases. This is the place for news, reviews, and your 'best' lists.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

silversurfer19
John Rambo

Re: DO WE KEEP GOING?

Post by silversurfer19 »

Continuing on with everyone else's comments, I know my participation has dwindled thid past year and i will admit my general appetite for the game has reduced since the necessary removal of eliminations in the super leagues, but i am always on here to check how my full year game is going and that has become my primary focus. So like previous comments If keep the limited number if games. As fir the forum itself, while we probably dont converse as often as in the past its still a very cool little place to come and read a worlds worth of opinions on movies, and i count all of you as friends so would never want to close the forum down. Plus, im hosting the fantaverse awards in a few months and i need somewhere to post it!

BanksIsDaFuture
Jack Torrance

Post by BanksIsDaFuture »

I love this place, as I'm sure we all do. It's obvious our initial game has backpedaled a bit as we've lost people, but our forum is still a great place for us to discuss anything. And with so many sites out there doing various versions of our game (Boxofficechamps and Fantasymoguls alone do what we have been doing for years), I don't think our game is really neccessary. That being said, it should still remain if everyone wants to continue - and I will continue to partake as long as it's available.

I think the Full Year Draft is obviously the highlight, and I hope that never stops.
Alexandra Daddario: Eyes of a Demon, Face of My Future Ex-Wife

Brockster
Peter Gibbons

Post by Brockster »

Wrestler wrote:
I know that I haven't been able to keep up with playing the game this last year (having kid #2 has certainly taken all my free time) but I still visit these forums everyday. Theres no other place like it on the internet. It's become a part of my life game or no game. So ya I would miss this place dearly.
Ha! I could have typed this same thing and it would apply to my life 100% :) Thanks for writing it for me! 2 kids and a new job really did me in, so I don't play the regular leagues anymore :( I really miss it too, I just don't have the time to properly do it anymore.
I think the Full Year Draft is obviously the highlight, and I hope that never stops.
Agree a million percent, I love the draft!!! If anything, let's never let this die.

I also like the top 20 picks of the year that we do...although we don't get very many updates on those threads anymore ;) :evil:

Ron Burgundy
Red Redding

Post by Ron Burgundy »

ill die before i give up on this game!! Dammit, we can still find a way to get a new site made, then we find new blood. I tried this new fantasy game, but never checked back on my results, because it wasnt this game...

We are all good people, smart too, so its worthwhile exploring new avenues. Not sure how to make apps, but pretty sure this game would take off if it were an app. That said, there is only one who puts in any real effort (actually make that 2), why cant the rest of us invest some time on the new site or avenue that seemed like such a good idea at first, but has been forgotten or even worse ignored.

I know its a late reply, but i really do enjoy this game every year, every month, like six, every bloody sunday!
“One time I wrestled a giraffe to the ground with my bare hands.” — Dale

NSpan
Frank Booth

Post by NSpan »

It warms my heart to see how many of you nutty bastards are still keeping this place going.

Here's to ten more years!
On the run from Johnny Law ... ain't no trip to Cleveland.