February Leagues are up at MMG

Discuss past, present, and future releases. This is the place for news, reviews, and your 'best' lists.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

Shrykespeare
Site Admin

February Leagues are up at MMG

Post by Shrykespeare »

Okay, guys. Bad news first.

As most of you know already, the updates still have not happened. Additionally, the implemenation of the February season has completely effed up the slates for the January season. Rest assured, they are working on it.

The good news is, the Feb-Apr leagues have been created, and are up. Two little hiccups, though:

1) When creating the leagues, I accidentally messed up... TWICE... by creating them for January-March rather than February-April. So, I re-created them with the right parameters, putting "(THIS ONE)" after it in parentheses so you'll know which on to enter. In due course, the ones I created by mistake will hopefully be deleted.

2) The prices for some movies are not all there yet. (For example, Frozen, which we put at $5/$3, is still listed at $101). Manuela assured me that that will be fixed as well.

Manuela also sent me an e-mail today (at 2PM her time) that my admin panel is ready for use. All she has to do now is teach me how to use it. What this means is, hopefully the problems we're facing right now will not happen again after this month.

So for now, for RIGHT now, I will be sending you all the names and passwords for the February Super and Regulars leagues (the Supers are Private, the Regs are Public). I know that the standings are messed up for January. I know the prices are messed up. I know nothng has gone right since the year started. My advice.

BE PATIENT A LITTLE WHILE LONGER.

Enter the leagues, and choose your lineups as if all was normal. Before long, it will be. (If it isn't, I'll be committing hara-kiri posthaste.)

Here are the league names that you need to look for:

Under "Public":

Regulars Ultimate League - Rocky
Regulars Box Office League - Ghostbusters (THIS ONE)

Under "Private":

Super League Ult FY Round Two
Super League Ult HY Round Two
Super League BO FY Round Two
Super League BO HY ROund Two (THIS ONE)

Like I said, passwords for these will be mailed to each individual's e-mail. Only those who entered Round One will be invited to Round Two.
Happy 60th birthday Jet Li! (4/26/23)

Brockster
Peter Gibbons

Re: February Leagues are up at MMG

Post by Brockster »

I'm not seeing FY BO available to join for the super leagues?? Anyone else getting this?

donnie
The McMannus Brothers

Post by donnie »

Brockster wrote:I'm not seeing FY BO available to join for the super leagues?? Anyone else getting this?
We were working up.
Now it is available.

donnie
The McMannus Brothers

Post by donnie »

Please,
don't touch your January-March slates: yesterday the prices were ok but today the system has kept again the February prices. We will work to adjust everything today.

W
Norman Bates

Post by W »

I was messing with it earlier today and it gave me Clash of the Titans for $9 instead of $28 (or $26, can't remember). I dropped it and picked it back up, so it reverted back.
Tenet: Criterion Edition. Now with more Backwards Man.

donnie
The McMannus Brothers

Post by donnie »

W wrote:I was messing with it earlier today and it gave me Clash of the Titans for $9 instead of $28 (or $26, can't remember). I dropped it and picked it back up, so it reverted back.
W, please, help me. Do you can login and let me know at what price is NOW Clash of Titans?

W
Norman Bates

Post by W »

Its fine now. It was fine before I saved my slate.
Tenet: Criterion Edition. Now with more Backwards Man.