Ozzy - Signing out…..for now

Discuss past, present, and future releases. This is the place for news, reviews, and your 'best' lists.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

englishozzy
Clark Griswald

Ozzy - Signing out…..for now

Post by englishozzy »

Hey guys,

Over the past few months I have been struggling with this decision but with a few more opportunities opening up in my life/work it has become physically impossible for me to keep tabs with this community as often as I would like. So I regret to say i'm going to have to go offline for a while, including competing for any leagues. I'm not saying this is definite and I will still pop into the forum when I can so I won't totally disappear [:)]
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has been involved over the years for creating an awesome community, and although I have never met any of you guys, I class you as friends.

So from the words of the great SIr Arnold Schwarzenegger……….i'll be back!!
"Then telephone for an axe"

numbersix
Darth Vader

Re: Ozzy - Signing out…..for now

Post by numbersix »

Aw, that's a real shame Ozzy. You'll be missed, but I hope those new opportunities are for the best.

Chienfantome
Captain Jack Sparrow

Post by Chienfantome »

We're gonna miss you Ozzy ! I know what it's like, some of us have had to leave the boards and comeptitions for a while to focus on the outside world. I know I have and I came back, so hopefully you'll indeed be back.
And if you ever come to Paris, you know you have to tell me ;)
Fluctuat nec mergitur

silversurfer19
John Rambo

Post by silversurfer19 »

I think most of us regulars understand that this is a place we can pop in and out of over time. I know I myself have been involved with the boards for almost 7 years now and that's a lot of time to devote to a community of friends, online or in real life. The outside world will and should always come first, but it's nice to know that the community is still thriving for whenever we return.

I hope you find the time to participate, in whatever form, in the Reel Society Of Film Critics awards in the coming months. Even if it's just a seat on the committee for voting nominees, you'd be very welcome. If not, I guess we'll just have to keep your seat warm for whenever you can return. And like Chien says, I know you are from the UK originally, so if you venture home for any time do let us know, there may be another European get together!

Buscemi
CONGRATS! You may now chose your own rank!

Post by Buscemi »

See you later. Unless I see you first. ;)
Everything on this post is strictly the opinion and only the opinion of Buscemi.

Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/user/1244530511 ... 9GBj16VEmr

JohnErle
Snake Plissken

Post by JohnErle »

At least have the decency to trade me 300: Rise Of An Empire for peanuts before you go! ;-)

I've tried to leave a few times for similar reasons, but I always came back. It's like a drug.

empire13
Clark Griswald

Post by empire13 »

I know I'm hooked.

Sorry to hear you're taking time off, Ozzy. Hope all goes well. I know this place has become a second home to me, so good luck and hope you return as soon as life lets you.
Rick: Where do you get off having tits? - Clayton Rohner, Just One of the Guys