Down the Rabbit Hole with Buscemi: April 6th-8th

Mr. Columnist himself presents weekly analysis and tips.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

Walleye413
Marv

Re: Down the Rabbit Hole with Buscemi: April 6th-8th

Post by Walleye413 »

I keep thinking that if Avengers is good it'll hit 700 million. I think the goodwill and momentum are there. For summer I think there are 3 movies that should all clear 400 million, but which is the best of the bunch will determine if any of them break 500 million more than anything.

Buscemi2
Mad Max

Re: Down the Rabbit Hole with Buscemi: April 6th-8th

Post by Buscemi2 »

I'm not really seeing with Jurassic World. When the series needed to go in a different direction (especially with J.A. Bayona directing), all they are doing is staying the course by bringing back the forgettable characters of Jurassic World (I kind of wish they had done what Alien 3 did with the Aliens characters and killed them off in the beginning) and adding Ian Malcolm (again) to the equation. They are just doing what Colin Trevorrow wanted to do, even though Universal had problems with him on both the previous film and The Book of Henry (a film that would have ended most directors' careers). And it seems as if Bayona had similar issues as he got out of his deal to make the next two and Trevorrow came back.
It's like what Lenin said...I am the walrus.