2010 SUPER LEAGUE Updates

Different user set-up games offered up by different members. Have fun!

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

Shrykespeare
Site Admin

Re: 2010 SUPER LEAGUE Updates

Post by Shrykespeare »

Okay, here's a more in-depth analysis of Round One with one weekend to go:

ULTIMATE FY R1

I made a mistake when I said that only the last-place finisher would be eliminated in Round One. Truth is, there have been FIVE players that have withdrawn from this tournament, not four (Banks, Shaan, Bounty Hunter, Jwh, Jontom). What this means is, NO ONE else will be eliminated, so there's that.

Spectre and donnie seem like locks for R1 IMs. The third IM, however, is up for grabs, with SWarehouse, delfinasu, Joko, Chien and Donte all clustered together. The most likely to win that battle would seem to be delf, especially if The Eclipse picks up some PTA.

ULTIMATE HY R1

This is a tough one to call. Eight will be eliminated, but so many of the bottom players have films still to come that it makes User Ratings calculation almost impossible. The ones in the most trouble are probably Walleye, NYGuy and Brockster.

The IMs will probably go to Spectre and donnie here, too.

BOX OFFICE FY R1

Four of the six eliminated players have already been determined, so only the bottom two finishers will be going out. It seems pretty likely that those two will be Binkley and Keyser Soze, though codeslinger and englishozzy aren't out of the woods yet.

For the IMs, it's pretty tight at the top, but I'm pegging W as the winner of Round One, with delf coming in second. Third place is most likely going to be Alyson.

BOX OFFICE HY R1

The bottom eight finishers will be out, and it's virtually certain that akibaali and transformers will be two of them. (Sorry, tranny!) Also in desperate trouble are codeslinger, Graywolf, Binkley and Donte. The players right on the "bubble" are Kaspa, SWarehouse, J.I., wcrew and NYRobAZ.

With the success of Wimpy Kid, Aquamann has victory sewn up. The other two IMs will probably go to geezer and Scripps.

Regulars Ultimate January - "Dodgeball"

W and donnie are TIED going into the final weekend. Holy moley!

Regulars Box Office January - "Grosse Pointe Blank"

Aquamann currently has the lead, but will likely be passed by Alyson by weekend's end. The only other player with an outside shot of winning is UDM, and only if Dragon has an absolutely monster OW.
Happy 60th birthday Jet Li! (4/26/23)

Shrykespeare
Site Admin

Post by Shrykespeare »

Based on Sunday's Estimates, here is who I think is eliminated in Round One:

Box Office FY

BanksIsDaFuture (w/d)
Bounty Hunter (w/d)
chugsthemonkey (w/d)
Jck (w/d)
Binkley
Keyser Soze

Box Office HY

BanksIsDaFuture (w/d)
chugsthemonkey (w/d)
transformers2
Binkley
codeslinger
akibaali
Donte77
wcrew2000
Graywolf
J.I.

Ultimate FY

BanksIsDaFuture (w/d)
Bounty Hunter (w/d)
Jwh (w/d)
Jontom (w/d)
SuperShaan (w/d)

Ultimate HY

BanksIsDaFuture (w/d)

The rest are unknown, though it is unlikely that Binkley, Nightbird or Walleye will make it.

Stay tuned.
Happy 60th birthday Jet Li! (4/26/23)

donnie
The McMannus Brothers

Post by donnie »

There is a problem with the updates: the system did'nt take into account the IMDB for Tales from the script. So, standings that you see are wrong. We are looking for a solution NOW, stay tuned.

Brockster
Peter Gibbons

Post by Brockster »

Good news for the following people in the Ultimate Round 1 leagues:

Rd1 FY - Empire13, Slade605, Jontom, JWH, Donnie, Leestu, Facedown

Rd1 HY - Joko, Donnie, Slade605, Facedown, W2

A 9.0 imdb rating is coming your way. That's a pretty huge jump.