Prediction Market about Boxoffice

Different user set-up games offered up by different members. Have fun!

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

donnie
The McMannus Brothers

Prediction Market about Boxoffice

Post by donnie »

Hi guys,

First of all, I apologize for all the delays and malfunctioning of the MMG website. The time that our guys can devote to it is always very little and we don't have the resources to pay other developers, until we want to keep the game free of charge for the players. I can only say that if it were up to me - if I were a developer or a programmer- I would do all updates, improvements, and everything by myself. Unfortunately I'm not able to program and I have no way (and I don't want) to stress others who give their voluntary work.

But I've started this thread for another reason. I'm working on the launch of the new prediction market platform of my company (we provide forecast, consulting services and information services to some Italian companies and organizations).
Now our new site is in "beta" version and we would like to test it with a small number of users in order to perform some stress tests and see if there are problems. Would you like to participate in the test?

I'd like to have at least 2-3 American participants, in case any of you want to participate, all I need is an e-mail address in order to send the invitation to the platform.
For the occasion, I created a Prediction Market about the box office the next Marvel movies and in addition an Italian movie (The Invisible boy, the upcoming movie of the Academy Award winning director Gabriele Salvatores).

If you participate, all you will need to do is to "buy" shares of correct answers that you feel as if they were stock options.

At the end of the test (one week) we will reward the winner with a prize.

The prize is a weekend in Italy (for Italian players, I suppose, because the trip from USA to Italy is not included!) or a gift card to spend $ 100 on Amazon (this also applies to American players). In other words, if you win, you may choose what award you prefer.

Alla participants will receive an invitation to the prediction market by email with more instructions. Follow the instructions and if something is not clear, let me know! The prediction market starts today at 00.00 (Italian time, in other words within 12 hours from now).

Thank you very much!

donnie
The McMannus Brothers

Re: Prediction Market about Boxoffice

Post by donnie »

You can send me your e-mail address in a message here or manuela@nserta.com