1v1 Group Format

Different user set-up games offered up by different members. Have fun!

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

Ron Burgundy
Red Redding

1v1 Group Format

Post by Ron Burgundy »

Hello all, just had a crazy idea, not sure if it will work so ill need some kind of back up.

So, a Super Tournament, with 4/5 groups, A-D/E, with better players seeding in different groups, and shit players alike, like surfer ;) (kidding). I would need full support from all players ala 1v1 tournament happnin now, which i dig by the way.

After the first comp, only the top 2 out of 4 will progress to the next stage, which would then go to a one on one format, like Quarter Finals (winner of A vs runner up of B, etc). Next would be semis then the grandy, JUST like the world cup of soccer/football whatever.

If we start this next month, Sep-Nov, by the time we reach the finals it would be Dec-Feb. But i say theres no reason we couldnt hatch another tournament by Nov(-Jan) to keep interest going. And the players still in the last comp would be invited to join aswell.

Crazy, but it just. might. work!
:D
“One time I wrestled a giraffe to the ground with my bare hands.” — Dale

W
Norman Bates

Re: 1v1 Group Format

Post by W »

IF we could get a ton of players to join it would be a good idea. I barely got 16 as is, though. It's pretty much my 1v1 tournament with a qualifier, right? If we could get 30-60 players it'd be a great way to start a league.
Tenet: Criterion Edition. Now with more Backwards Man.

Buscemi
CONGRATS! You may now chose your own rank!

Post by Buscemi »

I actually had an idea of my own:

Eight players, four to a side. The lowest scoring player on the winning team would trade places with the highest scoring player on the other side after every league. The game doesn't end until the last remaining original Team A player is knocked out. The winner would be the player that stays in Team A the longest AND is there at the end.
Everything on this post is strictly the opinion and only the opinion of Buscemi.

Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/user/1244530511 ... 9GBj16VEmr

englishozzy
Clark Griswald

Post by englishozzy »

While were coming up with ideas, whatever happened to the US vs. the rest of the world comp??
"Then telephone for an axe"