Season 9 - Weekend 13

The Over/Under prediction game.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

empire13
Clark Griswald

Re: Season 9 - Weekend 13

Post by empire13 »

I don't know if surf rounds individually, or as a whole, but I come up with 155.0. That would appear to be a miss. Sorry, my previous assessment included Need for Speed, so I took that out and this is what I came up with when including only the 10 films in our game.

And, I'm pretty sure you slid by me, Chien, so nice job. I'll be looking for revenge this week. How about a perfect 10 and the bonus? Yeah, that sounds like a plan, for me and only me.
Rick: Where do you get off having tits? - Clayton Rohner, Just One of the Guys

Chienfantome
Captain Jack Sparrow

Post by Chienfantome »

Well you needn't worry Empire, there are two weekends during which I'll be in vacation, so even if I manage to send predictions, they will be predictions from a vacationing Frenchy in Korea visiting all the way through country and drinking lots of strange beverages til the end of the night with strangers. So yeah, I'm happy to be able to take a bit of advantage before that.
Fluctuat nec mergitur

undeadmonkey
Leon

Post by undeadmonkey »

oooh, sounds like fun chien, but if you see a flamethrower make sure to run the opposite way ;)

silversurfer19
John Rambo

Post by silversurfer19 »

Shrykespeare wrote:I thought the total was taken from the ten films that were LISTED, not the ten films that ended up being the actual Top Ten. When I added my figures together, I included Cesar Chavez, which finished in 13th.

Am I wrong about this?
I use the ten films listed, and with those movies, including Cesar Chavez instead of Need For Speed, came up with $154.91m to two decimal places, hence no bonuses.

Chienfantome
Captain Jack Sparrow

Post by Chienfantome »

undeadmonkey wrote:oooh, sounds like fun chien, but if you see a flamethrower make sure to run the opposite way ;)
I will ;)
Fluctuat nec mergitur