Amazon Prime Instant Video

Off-topic discussions, basically everything else goes in here.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

JohnErle
Snake Plissken

Amazon Prime Instant Video

Post by JohnErle »

Amazon has a special promotion this month you Americans might want to take advantage of if you're not already using Amazon Prime Instant Video.

If you sign up for a free 30 day trial, I get a whopping $10 just for referring you. To reiterate, you pay nothing, I get $10. Sounds like a sweet deal to me. Just click on the ad in the top right-hand corner of my website and sign up today. You can even cancel before the 30 days are up and Dynamic Range Radio will still get $10, but don't tell Jeff Bezos I told you that.

I figure some of you are using it already, but if you are you can still tell a friend or a family member. The more the merrier.

After June you can still sign up and DRR will get $3 for the referral, which is still a pretty good deal, but the $10 referral promotion ends June 30th.

Thanks in advance to anyone who signs up or points a friend toward my website.

W
Norman Bates

Re: Amazon Prime Instant Video

Post by W »

Sorry. Anyone I'd refer is already piggybacking off all my streaming stuff.
Tenet: Criterion Edition. Now with more Backwards Man.

BanksIsDaFuture
Jack Torrance

Post by BanksIsDaFuture »

But will you split the $10 credit with us :D
Alexandra Daddario: Eyes of a Demon, Face of My Future Ex-Wife

W
Norman Bates

Post by W »

Amazon has a deal right now for Prime Day: 50% off various streaming channels for 3 months. I'm grabbing Shotime to watch the last season of Shameless (I binged the series up to 8 on Netflix) and maybe catch Billions. I was wondering if anything else is worth grabbing to binge some stuff over the next few months. Also anything else on Shotime worth it?:

-Starz
-Britbox
-Sundance Now

I subscribe to CBS All-Access already. $2.99 a month for the new Twilight Zone may be worth for you. I found it "hit you over the head" with a sledgehammer one sided political. I love TZ and couldn't get through the whole thing. Political issues were a major theme in the original, but they had to be much, much less overt because of the censors which helped tremendously.

Star Trek fans could binge the first two seasons of Discovery (and all of every other Star Trek).

Every season of Survivor/Big Brother is on there but only the last season of Amazing Race. At it's best I think Survivor is the best show on TV. If you want to try it out I can point you to the best seasons to start.
Tenet: Criterion Edition. Now with more Backwards Man.

BanksIsDaFuture
Jack Torrance

Post by BanksIsDaFuture »

I'd watch Black Monday on Showtime. It's hilarious, very Wolf of Wall Street-esque.
Alexandra Daddario: Eyes of a Demon, Face of My Future Ex-Wife

Buscemi2
Mad Max

Post by Buscemi2 »

I keep meaning to watch Twin Peaks: The Return.
It's like what Lenin said...I am the walrus.