Trying to figure out a movie title

Off-topic discussions, basically everything else goes in here.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

becs
Marty McFly

Trying to figure out a movie title

Post by becs »

Posting this for a friend...
My boss watched a Movie in 2003 on his television on On Command (On demand maybe i dont know).
The movies consists of (what he remembers)
the main character (Male) Is a high government official, running for a higher office. He commits a crime which involved either murder rape or both. Only one person was a witness to this and she took pictures/video of the event.
The man then tries to get this evidence back from the witness, who is threatening to take it to the FBI.
The witness turns over "all" of the evidence to the main character. He does not believe that she has given him all of the evidence, and threatens her life. She tells him that if anything happens to her, she has left instructions that someone mail a letter with all of the evidence backups to the FBI.

The movie ends with the main character finally retrieving all of the evidence finally. Coming home to his wife. After winning the election and after all of the drama. Sits down at a table, lays down all of which he received from the witness. And falls asleep. He then wakes up, and his wife tells him that she mailed the letter for him, the one on the table. (The one that the witness had said "was to be delivered is she died") So he gets up, looks out the window and the police are beginning to surround his home.

That's all he remembers. If anyone knows anything that could help, I would be extremely appreciative.
At least we can abort fetuses. Bad grammar and language last a lifetime.
- Donte

Buscemi
CONGRATS! You may now chose your own rank!

Re: Trying to figure out a movie title

Post by Buscemi »

My first guess would be Runaway Jury but that movie was about a gun manufacturer on trial and a juror who has been tracking the case.
Everything on this post is strictly the opinion and only the opinion of Buscemi.

Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/user/1244530511 ... 9GBj16VEmr

silversurfer19
John Rambo

Post by silversurfer19 »

Sounds to me like The Guilty with Bill Pullman, though not one his best movies....

NSpan
Frank Booth

Post by NSpan »

Boosh: Tell Becs to tell her friend to tell her boss that Surfer got it.
On the run from Johnny Law ... ain't no trip to Cleveland.

Buscemi
CONGRATS! You may now chose your own rank!

Post by Buscemi »

Never saw that movie.
Everything on this post is strictly the opinion and only the opinion of Buscemi.

Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/user/1244530511 ... 9GBj16VEmr