Customer Service #3

Off-topic discussions, basically everything else goes in here.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

Donte77
Kirk Lazarus

Customer Service #3

Post by Donte77 »

This is the exact series of emails from a customer. We sent an automatic email from his order (which means there isn't a record of that unless you are in his order) telling him that a specific color was out of stock. He replied with the following.

Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 8:55 PM
To: Info
Subject: Sliks

Please substitute black/flame medium.

That is the entire body of his email. no name, no order or reference number, and the email is not the one on his order. Obviously without that information there is no way to know who sent this email.

----- Original Message -----
To: email address
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 7:12 AM
Subject: RE: Sliks

I will need a reference number for the order at at least a name. I can not find an order without additional information.

Don Hill
Warehouse Supervisor
Toll Free 877-7GADGETS (877) 742-3438
don@cyclegadgets.com

So I ask for the information I will need to adjust his order.

And his reply to my question?

Subject: Re: Sliks

YOU sent ME the e-mail telling me that what I ordered is out of stock - now you can't trace the order? How inept is that.

Asshole Smith
xxy West Something Ave.
Sunnysomething, CA 9xxxx

Are people really that selfish and or stupid?!?! (And the answer is yes of course they are.) He assumes that we would know who he is without telling us his name or order number. I think he assumes his is the only order and email we sent this week. His last name is smith which makes it so much easier to sort through orders by name. :roll: It isn't like your name is Bryznozski, dick. And he is an asshole from California.

Did I mention I hate people?
"I highly suspected I was becoming a legend." Ignatius J. Riley

"If Transporter 3 was better than TDK then the first Transporter was the filmic equivalent of doing heroin while getting a Bl** J** from god." Me