Fantaverse Top 100 Albums of All Time (THREAD #1): #70-#61

Anything music related. Latest songs, good new bands, and blasts from the past.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

Leestu
Ratzo Rizzo

Re: Fantaverse Top 100 Albums of All Time (THREAD #1): #70-#

Post by Leestu »

Geezer Sublime, "Sublime", 1996 - The video for Santeria seemed a bit stuffed up for me. I tried it twice, but that's okay it's the only Sublime song I know thanks to Guitar Hero. It's a cool song, I like it. Enjoyed the second song too. I've never felt the need to search out more of them but along with Alyson's pick from earlier on I have liked what I've heard.

BleedBlackandGold Ramones, "End of the Century", 1980 - Although I have no problem with their poppier stuff I've never got around to listening to this album, although I know quite a few songs from it. Have you heard this Tom Wait's version of Return of Jackie and Judy from the tribute album? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl4SbATtlwM

numbersix The National , “High Violet”, 2010 - Yeah I think I need to get some of and/or hear more of this band. Liked both of these songs but especially Afraid of Everyone, and specifically the vocals. I also listened to Bloodbuzz Ohio in which his voice reminded me so much of someone else I really like. Not sure who though. It might come to me later.

silversurfer R.E.M, "Document", 1987 - This is a great album, and great song selection. Probably the two songs I would have chosen.

transformers, Killswitch Engage, "Alive or Just Breathing", 2002 - I'm just not one to judge this genre through a lack of exposure (and I'm not complaining ;) ) but I've got a mate who likes all this stuff and I'm sure he regards this band highly. Personally I didn't mind the music in the second song.

Nspan, Emitt Rhodes, Emitt Rhodes, 1970 - Pleasant and nice, but at the risk of sounding a bit simplistic, it was a bit too 70's for my taste (I realised there isn't much from that decade at all on my list - I haven't checked but maybe three?). Actually liked the more folky and sweet Lullaby over your two selections.

numbersix
Darth Vader

Post by numbersix »

Goddammit, with Boosch not participating (besides the occasional guerilla assault on Geez's taste) I always end up being the "one".

Anyway, Nspan, I'd never heard of Emitt Rhodes, though I recognised the track from the Royal Tenenbaums (and I think it has turned up in a few ads subsequently). It's very nice, and indeed I would give this the slight edge over the McCartney. Possibly due to the reasons you give. A very pleasant listen.

englishozzy
Clark Griswald

Post by englishozzy »

Iron Maiden, "The Number of the Beast", 1982

One of the greatest rock bands of all time with this album summing up their status, with catchy singles and awesome basslines.

Hallowed Be Thy Name

The Number of the Beast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsmcDLDw9iw
"Then telephone for an axe"

silversurfer19
John Rambo

Post by silversurfer19 »

Album No.63

Alyson
To Be Added At Later Date

englishozzy
The Strokes, "Is This It"

"Someday"

"The Modern Age"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzO7IGWGxu8

Geezer
Social Distortion, "Sex, Love and Rock 'n' Roll"
, 2004

1.Reach for the Sky – 4 stars
2.Highway 101 – 5 stars
3.Don't Take Me For Granted – 5 stars
4.Footprints On My Ceiling – 4 stars
5.Nickels and Dimes – 4 stars
6.I Wasn't Born To Follow – 5 stars
7.Winners and Losers – 4 stars
8.Faithless – 4 stars
9.Live Before You Die – 4 stars
10.Angel's Wings – 5 stars

Social Distortion's comeback from an 8 year hiatus succeeded in every way. As usual, they produced a remarkably consistent album, with high highs as well as high lows. Don't Take Me For Granted was featured on my top 100, but I'll show it here again, because for me, it is the clear highlight. Usually, when a band stops recording for that long, it doesn't work when they come back. With Social D, that certainly wasn't the case.

"Don't Take Me For Granted"

"I Wasn't Born To Follow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKbapCnuZMw

BleedBlackandGold
Against Me!, "White Crosses"
, 2010

It had to grow on me. But I grew to love it and so did all my friends .It become the record of summer 2010. and Against Me! proved again they are the new only band that matters!

"Because Of The Shame"

Leestu
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, "The Good Son"
, 1990

Featuring the classic Nick Cave song The Ship Song this follow up to the intense Tender Prey features a more relaxed attitude whilst still being a typical Nick Cave album.

"The Witness Song"

"The Weeping Song"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqhOVY58zIo

NSpan

numbersix
The Dirty Three, “Ocean Songs”
, 1998

So it seems The Bad Seeds can make music outside of Nick Cave’s presence. Warren Ellis (not to be confused with the comic writer) is a masterful violinist, his scratchy style sounding very raw, like a sort of rural punk. Mick Turner’s trashy (or smashy?) strumming and Jim White’s crashing cymbals add a conscious raucous noise…. whenever they want to. On this record, their best by far, the band are at their most serene. At times the music will explode into an unexpected climax, but for the most party this is wonderfully ethereal.

"Ends of the Earth"

"Sirena"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFSs8lZUwDY

Ron Burgundy
Faith No More, "The Real Thing"
, 1989

"Surprise, You're Dead!"

silversurfer
The Mars Volta, "Frances The Mute"
, 2005

Despite being a big At The Drive-In fan, I have to say I was late getting on The Mars Volta bandwagon. I generally have a disdain for acts who go on to form other groups after an act I live dissolve. I don't know why, maybe I don't want to tarnish the memory of the previous artist? I'm not sure. Anyway, for that reason I hadn't gotten around to listening to "Deloused In The Comatorium" prior to our holiday to New York in 2005. But as I mentioned previously, I purchased this record along with Bright Eyes' "I'm Wide Away It's Morning" on the same day and they became the soundtrack to my holiday. However, while Bright Eyes' record was a delicate, poetic record, this was something else, and was the perfect counter-balance to it. I wasn't entirely sure what to expect when I first heard it, but it captivated me completely from the opening track, "Cygnus....Vismund Cygnus". Maintaining many of the hallmarks of what made At The Drive-In so compelling but expanding upon that with some progressive guitar work which would make Pink Floyd or King Crimson proud, this record aimed for a much more epic sound. And indeed this record is epic, it's indulgent, yes, but how the band manage to combine so many genres shifting from punk to jazz, Cuban and progressive rock while keeping it immediately intriguing, compelling and addictive is astounding. I've bought every TMV record since in the hope of matching this masterpiece of modern rock, but other than "Deloused" nothing has come close. And it's understandable, this record is so far beyond what is possible for most ambitious bands it's a miracle if you can produce one record this good in a band's lifetime.

"Cygnus....Vismund Cygnus"

"Miranda That Ghost Just Isn't Holy Anymore"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAZzsBx70Rg

transformers,
Metallica, "And Justice For All "
, 1988

The last great Metallica record before the their rapid descent from the top metal (and musical) world. The dark, political theme, longer, more grand-scale sounding songs and small amount of melody added to their thrash assault worked wonders.

"Blackened"

"Dyers Eve"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6kb5fvv6_A

numbersix
Darth Vader

Post by numbersix »

Ozzy: A great debut record. While the influences are obvious, these guys were a bunch of fun. One of my major gig regets was not seeing these guys live in a bar I lived near during the Summer of 2001. This record almost made my list.

Geez: I get that these guys were there first, but this just doesn't seem to be doing anything different (or better) than the earlier stuff you introduced me to.

John L: I definitely think I prefer their earlier records.

Leetsu: Between you and me, we might cover Nick's entire discography throughout this project. I'm a big fan of this record, my favourite songs being the title track (which was probably a major shock for those used to 80s Nick) and Lucy. Great stuff.

Ron B: Wasn't bad, but the other record that turned up on this list (from Tranny, I believe) appealed to me more.

SS: Yeah, I never really got these guys. While I dig the "artier" side of rock, prog just does nothing for me. The first song really just went so out there that it lost me. It's like eating at a buffet and putting everything on your plate. It's just not nice after a while. The second song was more restrained but felt too long and a bit dull. So yeah, not a big fan of these guys. We gotta disagree sometime, right?

Tranny: I'm not into metal enough to be able to explain why, but this just didn't get to me in the same way some of their earlier albums do.

NSpan
Frank Booth

Post by NSpan »

Elf Power - Back to the Web (2006)

Come Lie Down With Me (And Sing My Song)
An Old Familiar Scene
Rolling Black Water
King of Earth
Peel Back the Moon, Beware!
23rd Dream
Somewhere Down the River
The Spider and the Fly
Forming
All the World Is Waiting
Under the Northern Sky
Back to the Web

The heart and soul of Marc Bolan with the sex appeal of Gentle Giant (http://www.progarchives.com/progressive ... 102008.jpg), Elf Power puts it all out there. As their name implies, these guys embrace their role-playing roots. While you'll never catch them wearing old-timey garb, the band's music resonates a Tolkien-inspired fantasy ambiance. Their albums aren't conceptual, but they usually stick with a theme. The lyrics are whimsical, nebulous, earthy, and organic. Through the use of atypical instruments (including accordion, flute, and Mellotron), Elf Power's distinct sound is far from "modern." A mixture of glam, prog, and psychedelia, these guys wear their influences on their (collective) sleeve: it's not uncommon to hear them cover T-Rex, Roky Erickson, Spacemen 3, the Byrds, or even (fellow Athenians) REM. Back to the Web is one of their most consistent efforts, with top-notch compositions from start to finish. There are no jarring instances where the listener is taken out of the textured universe Elf Power meticulously creates. A dozen songs in, the silence that follows the final notes of the title track inevitably lead to a dazed blinking of the eyes and a slow return to reality as if from a half-remembered dream.

"Peel Back the Moon, Beware!"

"Come Lie Down With Me (And Sing My Song)"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRAIDQhc0bA
On the run from Johnny Law ... ain't no trip to Cleveland.

englishozzy
Clark Griswald

Post by englishozzy »

Social Distortion - Sex, Love and Rock 'n' Roll - 7/10
Against Me! - White Crosses - 7/10
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - The Good Son - 7/10
The Dirty Three - Ocean Songs - 5/10
Faith No More - The Real Thing - 6/10
The Mars Volta - Frances the Mute - 5/10
Metallica - And Justice for All - 7/10
Elf Power - Back to the Web - 6/10
"Then telephone for an axe"

numbersix
Darth Vader

Post by numbersix »

I remember Elf Power in the late 90s, but they never blew me away. I did give those two songs a listen, though. The first reminded me of Belle and Sebastian, the second sounded more like the influences you mentioned. In both cases they were very pleasant.

If my music is best listen to at Baked O'clock, then your music is enhanced by listening to it on a lazy Summer afternoon, with a bottle of beer in hand as one gazes out across the meadows.

NSpan
Frank Booth

Post by NSpan »

englishozzy The Strokes, "Is This It" 2001
This album came out during a flurry of new pseudo-indie rock acts. Perhaps it was my age (I had just graduated high school, and I was enjoying the summer), but I just didn't have the patience for a flooded market. A decade later, I still haven't given these guys an honest chance. (To my surprise) I actually own their first two LPs. Though I don't think I've ever listened to either from start to finish. Nonetheless, I knew both of your selected tracks within seconds of hitting PLAY. And, more likely than not, I probably know most of their music even if I never bothered to learn song titles or even associate the music with the band. Maybe I'll change that.

Geezer Social Distortion, "Sex, Love and Rock 'n' Roll", 2004
Despite having some friends who swear by them, I didn't like these guys before the extended hiatus, and their "come back" didn't manage to change my mind.

BleedBlackandGold Against Me!, "White Crosses", 2010
In terms of pop-accessibility, this definitely had a catchy melody. Funny thing: this countdown has solidified my opinion on music videos: I fucking hate 'em. Music can be a catalyst for so many thoughts and feelings, I thinks it's absolutely crazy to permanently associate a song with specific images. And 99% of the time, the video makes me like the song less (at least until I can disassociate the two). Making music videos has all the same pitfalls as adapting a book into a film--but, with music videos, your ENTIRE audience already knows and enjoys the source material. There's usually only one way to take it: down. All that said... this video actually added to my enjoyment of the song. The music conveys a strong sense of nostalgia, and this director actually managed to capture that.

Leestu Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, "The Good Son", 1990
numbersix The Dirty Three, “Ocean Songs”, 1998
I'm just now realizing that SO much of what I find intriguing in Nick Cave's various projects should actually be attributed to Warren Ellis. With that in mind, I see why the albums I've procured never quite "clicked" with me. Instead of diving into Nick Cave's 80s work, I should probably have been looking into the Bad Seeds' mid-90s stuff, along with Grinderman and The Dirty Three.

Ron Burgundy Faith No More, "The Real Thing", 1989
Technically their third album, I consider it their first. Faith No More didn't come into their own until Mike Patton was on board. Though the songwriting would go on to improve considerably, this is probably their "definitive" album if only for its impact and epic scope... see what I did there?

silversurfer The Mars Volta, "Frances The Mute", 2005
I prefer At the Drive In's more modest ambitions... but I still love me some Mars Volta. This album has lots of King Crimson, Rush, Yes, and even Tool going on. I'm always surprised at how well-received this was.. considering that this is as pompous and bloated as prog-rock gets. Extended musical suites, lyrics so ambitious and yet so self-conscious that they border on gibberish, and thematic "concepts" that need to be analyzed and decoded before they can even be described. I mean, that's all of prog's excesses in a nutshell, and Mars Volta embraces every one of them. How this became mainstream, I will never know.

transformers, Metallica, "And Justice For All ", 1988
This has always been a frustrating album for me because even though the songwriting is top-notch, the musicianship is as solid as ever, and they're still playing heavy, hard, and fast... the production is just awful. Even as a kid--knowing nothing about professional recording, mixing, or mastering--I struggled with this album. And it has bothered me to this day. It sounds like it was recorded in a tin can. It's so distant, there's zero bass, and the instruments you actually CAN hear just bleed together into a flat-line. Some of the songs are so great that the horrific mix can be momentarily ignored... but there are other times where it sounds so jarringly bad that it pulls me out of the experience. I'd be hopeful for a remastering/remixing that finally fulfills this album's original glorious potential... but Metallica's remastering process (so far) has consisted solely of turning up the volume. So this might be a lost cause. Bummer, because it's so damn good!

englishozzy Iron Maiden, "The Number of the Beast", 1982
Badass album. As much as I love Dio-era Sabbath, that lineup would've killed for a few of these riffs by 1982.

numbersix
Darth Vader

Post by numbersix »

NSpan wrote:
Leestu Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, "The Good Son", 1990
numbersix The Dirty Three, “Ocean Songs”, 1998
I'm just now realizing that SO much of what I find intriguing in Nick Cave's various projects should actually be attributed to Warren Ellis. With that in mind, I see why the albums I've procured never quite "clicked" with me. Instead of diving into Nick Cave's 80s work, I should probably have been looking into the Bad Seeds' mid-90s stuff, along with Grinderman and The Dirty Three.
I think that would be underestimating Cave a fair bit. He's the driving force, and he's a great lyricist. But if you wait a little longer there's an album where both Nick and Warren are at the top of their game, in my humble opinion.

silversurfer19
John Rambo

Post by silversurfer19 »

Album No.62

Alyson

englishozzy
Elton John, "Honky Chateau"

A real catchy, bluesy album from Elton John (a man I hate but can't help but enjoy his music). Another album I found shifting through the parent's collection.

"Honky Cat"

"Mona Lisa and Mad Hatters"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLMotU8Tu9E

Geezer
The Darkness, "Permission To Land"
, 2003

1.Black Shuck – 4 stars
2.Get Your Hands Off My Woman – 4 stars
3.Growing on Me – 5 stars
4.I Believe in a Thing Called Love – 5 stars
5.Love is Only a Feeling – 4 stars
6.Givin' Up – 4 stars
7.Stuck in a Rut – 4 stars
8.Friday Night – 4 stars
9.Love on the Rocks With No Ice – 3 stars
10.Holding My Own – 4 stars

The first time I heard "I Believe In A Thing called Love" on the radio, I thought to myself, "Well, that's certainly not something you hear every day!" It was just so different from the normal radio fare. The Darkness quickly became one of those bands that you either loved or just couldn't stand. I loved them, and quickly picked up the album, which did not disappoint. These guys just know how to put on a show. Such a fun album.

"I Believe in a Thing Called Love"

"Growing On Me"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVNFESCrGgI

BleedBlackandGold
Black Flag, "Damaged"
, 1981

One of the heaviest and most intense albums ever, It will make you wan't to fuck on the floor and break shit!

"Depression" (From the Decline of western civilization)

Leestu
Dead Kennedys, "Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables"
, 1980

The classic early 80s American punk album.

"Chemical Warfare"

"When Ya Get Drafted"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A95yLXVgrn4

NSpan
The Greenhornes, "Dual Mono"
, 2002

Satisfy My Mind
The Way It's Meant to Be
Three Faint Calls
It Returns
Hard Times
Too Much Sorrow
You'll Be Sorry
There Is An End
It's Not Real
Don't Come Running to Me
Pigtails and Kneesocks
Gonna Get Me Someone

The Beatles and the Rolling Stones served as foils for each other. The artistic ambition of the Beatles was matched only by the authentic musicianship and performance of the Rolling Stones. While the Beatles holed themselves up in the studio refusing to tour, tinkering with dials, and focusing on a perfect production, the Stones were on the road--perfecting their sound through live performances. This isn't to say the Stones didn't spend plenty of time in the studio--nor is it to say that the Beatles were incapable of recreating their sound live. But these distinct characteristics sparked a lot of interesting discussions attempting to define "popular" music. 30 (or so) years later, a garage-rock revival saw bands like the White Stripes and the Greenhornes getting national attention. Inspired by the same rhythm and blues that fueled both the Beatles and the Stones, these two particular acts shared a lot of the same characteristics as their predecessors. Where Jack White's personal artistic and creative aspirations often seemed to be at odds with his own music, the Greenhornes stuck to the fundamentals and perpetually refined their sound through performance while maintaining the authenticity of a real, collaborative group effort from sublimely skilled musicians. The two forces would eventually merge as Jack White recruited the Greenhornes' rhythm section to form The Raconteurs and The Dead Weather. Bassist Jack Lawrence even appears as a featured musician on White's "solo" debut. At this point, The White Stripes have disbanded--but the Greenhornes live on, still touring and recording.

Note: I assume everybody already knows their hit "There Is An End" (featuring Holly Golightly on vocals): (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuLG6wIYLp0) If so, proceed directly to my selections:

"Satisfy My Mind"

"Gonna Get Me Someone"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH2a2-4GKec

numbersix
The Velvet Underground, “The Velvet Underground”
, 1969

The first VU record without John Cale saw Lou Reed come to the fore as the driving factor behind the band (for kicks you should try listening to the awful record made after Reed’s departure, called Squeeze). The more experimental and arty side was pushed to the background, and Reed’s rock n roll sensibilities shone through. Despite being more conventional, it’s an incredibly satisfying record. There are some truly tender moments, such as Pale Blue Eyes and Jesus, and they do rock out on occasion. It’s also nice to hear other band members have a go at singing, such as Mo Tucker’s innocent vocals on closing tune After Hours. If ever there is a blueprint for a compromise between expression and embracing commercial appeal (even if the record never sold initially), this is it.

"Beginning to See the Light"

"Pale Blue Eyes"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KisHhIRihMY

Ron Burgundy
Limp Bizkit, "Significant Other"
, 1999

"Break Stuff"

silversurfer
Meat Puppets, "II"
, 1984

Like most people I got into these guys retrospectively (well, as well as the fact I was two years old upon it's release...) thanks to Nirvana's reference and their covers on the Unplugged record. I had always heard that these were the guys who pretty much invented grunge, which is why to my surprise as an 18 year old to find large chunks of country and psychedelia within their sound. Not to suggest that is a bad thing, obviously grunge took many of the influences from the band and made it it's own genre, but this record firmly laid the groundworks for what was to come in the latter years of the 80s. Their country influences swirl and drive the record, mixing it with a little punk to make it a harsh, but at the same time a vulnerable and intimate record, inspiring visions of sweeping landscapes within their guitar playing. While perhaps these guys will never gain the true acclaim for the movement they started, it's nice to know that myself, and I'm sure countless others, will continue to discover wonderful bands like the Meat Puppets retrospectively, thus immortalising some of the greatest records of our time.

"Aurora Borealis"

"Lake Of Fire"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jPglNrZhkA

transformers,
White Zombie, "Astro Creep 2000: Songs of Love, Destruction and Other Synthetic Delusions of the Electric Head"
, 1995

"Super-Charger Heaven"

"Real Solution #9"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU6Yi4HnVh4
Last edited by silversurfer19 on October 31st, 2012, 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

numbersix
Darth Vader

Post by numbersix »

Ozzy: Never paid much attention to Sir EJ, probably because his last 30 or so years of music seems pretty poor. That first song was catchy enough.

Geez: True, that big song was surprisingly popular. But I'm not into swaggering 80s hair metal, and especially not unintentional parodies of it. The second song suggests a good explanation why they're considered one-hit wonders.

John L: Your description scared me more than the music itself. Poor Geezer ;). I liked the song, though, and I'm adding this record to my Want List.

Leetsu: Third time in a week! Didn't bother listening to your songs, though, as I'd rather wait until I buy the album.

NSpan: For a moment there I thought: "Uh-oh, Nspan showing his bias against modern music by only liking those derivative of 60s and 70s acts. Again". But then I actually listened to the songs, and while derivative, they were pretty catchy.

Ss: Those were two awesome songs. I already plan to get this record, but your picks just showed how much I really should own this. As much as I like Nirvana's version, the original Lake of Fire is the best. Sounds like a mix of 80s alt-rock and Neil Young. Love it.

Tranny: I'm as interested in Rob Zombie's music as I am in his movies.

NSpan
Frank Booth

Post by NSpan »

englishozzy Elton John, "Honky Chateau" 1972
Won't pretend to be an expert, but I imagine these early albums worked so well because it was still a true collaboration between Elton (singer/pianist) and Bernie Taupin (lyricist). Solid--yet relatively humble--singer/songwriter fare. Once the bombast of the Elton John persona really takes over, and the presentation becomes over the top, my interest wanes.

Geezer The Darkness, "Permission To Land", 2003
I got a good chuckle out of the single when it first aired. In fact, it's stilll pretty entertaining (and I think Six is missing something if he thinks the humor is unintentional). I never felt compelled to dig deeper, though "Growing On Me" wasn't bad. Might need time to, well, grow on me. What are your thoughts on Steel Panther?

BleedBlackandGold Black Flag, "Damaged", 1981
While the song selection didn't blow me away, I know this is a band I should explore. My current collection consists of a paltry handful of random tracks.

Leestu Dead Kennedys, "Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables", 1980
SO glad I got my hands on this recently. Fantastic stuff.

numbersix The Velvet Underground, “The Velvet Underground”, 1969
One of my personal favorites. A perfect blend between the noise of White Light / White Heat and the accessible pop of Loaded. "Pale Blue Eyes" made #3 on my Top Songs list.

Ron Burgundy Limp Bizkit, "Significant Other", 1999
Despite having been a white suburban teenager when this was released, I NEVER saw the appeal. Still don't.

silversurfer Meat Puppets, "II", 1984
You know my thoughts on this one. Good stuff. To be fair to Nirvana, they did just about everything they could to promote these guys (short of shouting directly into the camera, "BUY THE MEAT PUPPETS' SECOND ALBUM!!"). They were joined on-stage by the Kirkwood brothers to play the three covers during the Unplugged set. That album clearly credits "Kirkwood" as the writer(s) of the songs. And Kurt Cobain specifically states (on the CD and DVD recordings) that he's covering the Meat Puppets. What confuses me is why so few Nirvana fans actually bothered to check 'em out!

transformers, White Zombie, "Astro Creep 2000: Songs of Love, Destruction and Other Synthetic Delusions of the Electric Head", 1995
I am slightly more interested in Rob Zombie's music than his movies... which is to say: a teensy bit.

numbersix
Darth Vader

Post by numbersix »

NSpan wrote: In fact, it's stilll pretty entertaining (and I think Six is missing something if he thinks the humor is unintentional).
If the humour is intentional then the joke is on them.

Geezer
Axel Foley

Post by Geezer »

numbersix wrote:
NSpan wrote: In fact, it's stilll pretty entertaining (and I think Six is missing something if he thinks the humor is unintentional).
If the humour is intentional then the joke is on them.
Six is allergic to anything fun
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude