What Shows are you Into?

Discuss anything related to TV Shows here.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

becs
Marty McFly

Re: What Shows are you Into?

Post by becs »

englishozzy wrote:
Leestu wrote:
Although I did watch the first season of Dollhouse on TV and will probably watch the 2nd season when it returns.
I dont have pay TV so not gonna be able to see this until they decide to release it on normal TV. Im a HUGE Joss Whedon fan so is it worth waiting out 2 watch??
YES YES AND YES! Its one of the best shows on right now, sad its only on a subscription channel for you, for us its just free network tv channel. It has been pretty available online from the network, I don't know what you Brits have access to, but the show is available on hulu and at least was on imdb.
At least we can abort fetuses. Bad grammar and language last a lifetime.
- Donte

englishozzy
Clark Griswald

Post by englishozzy »

Cool sounds good then :) I normaly buy the TV shows on DVD and watch it when i feel like but i might have to get this one some other way :S

P.S. Im from Australia :P
"Then telephone for an axe"

BanksIsDaFuture
Jack Torrance

Post by BanksIsDaFuture »

Donte77 wrote: I have my adopted team of the Chargers since I followed Brees there from Purdue. Even Lion's fans can't watch the lions.
You mean the Saints?
Alexandra Daddario: Eyes of a Demon, Face of My Future Ex-Wife

Donte77
Kirk Lazarus

Post by Donte77 »

Geezer wrote:
Donte77 wrote:
undeadmonkey wrote:dont worry brock, i got your back. I watch AI too
So what is AI? And why is it bad to watch?
American Idol, Donte
UGH!!! Sorry I asked. :)

BanksIsDaFuture wrote:
Donte77 wrote: I have my adopted team of the Chargers since I followed Brees there from Purdue. Even Lion's fans can't watch the lions.
You mean the Saints?
Nope. Brees played for the Chargers for 5 seasons before being picked up in free agency by the Saints in 2006. SInce I pay more attention to college ball I tend to follow players that I like to their pro teams.
"I highly suspected I was becoming a legend." Ignatius J. Riley

"If Transporter 3 was better than TDK then the first Transporter was the filmic equivalent of doing heroin while getting a Bl** J** from god." Me

Donte77
Kirk Lazarus

Post by Donte77 »

Back on topic, I am watching season one of Battlestar Galactica. Great so far. Edward James Olmos is fantastic.

"If Transporter 3 was better than TDK then the first Transporter was the filmic equivalent of doing heroin while getting a Bl** J** from god." Me

becs
Marty McFly

Post by becs »

englishozzy wrote:Cool sounds good then :) I normaly buy the TV shows on DVD and watch it when i feel like but i might have to get this one some other way :S

P.S. Im from Australia :P
I never put 2 & 2 together on that one, how sad. Mentally I've always pronounced it Engli-Shozzy.
At least we can abort fetuses. Bad grammar and language last a lifetime.
- Donte

Brockster
Peter Gibbons

Post by Brockster »

Are you originally from Michigan Donte?

And yes, it gives me a headache to watch the Lions...most of the time I get so pissed I have to turn it off after the first half...but hey, they have the Rams this Sunday...a game that they SHOULD win, which hasn't happened in a long time.

And no W, I don't watch the late show w/ Craig Fergusson. My DVR will only record so many shows, but I have heard he's funny...maybe I'll start DVRing it in non HD TV.

Donte77
Kirk Lazarus

Post by Donte77 »

Brockster wrote:Are you originally from Michigan Donte?
My dad and his family are from Michigan and I grew up in way northern Indiana near the dreaded Notre Dame. Spent lots of time in Lansing, K-zoo and Grand Rapids growing up. Until I moved to Arkansas all of my vacations were along the western Michigan coast; Douglas, Saugatuck, St. Joe, Holland, etc. Because, and trust me on this, there is nothing to see in northern Indiana unless you love corn and soybeans... ;)

Back to Battlestar Galactica, I am an imdb geek and I spent about 35 minutes looking up the careers of BSG cast members. Of the 52 cast members I looked at, 26 had been in Smallville. There were also dozens of entries for SG-1, Saved, Supernatural, Dark Angel, etc. It is like the casting is all pulled from the same pool of about 100 "hot, young looking actors from other TV shows".

Another odd occurrence was that 5 of those cast members were in the Jet Li movie, Romeo Must Die. And not major characters, but "Asian Dancer" and "Store Clerk" type people. Weird. I smell conspiracy. ;)

numbersix
Darth Vader

Post by numbersix »

Donte77 wrote: Another odd occurrence was that 5 of those cast members were in the Jet Li movie, Romeo Must Die. And not major characters, but "Asian Dancer" and "Store Clerk" type people. Weird. I smell conspiracy. ;)
Or the same casting agent? ;)

Buscemi
CONGRATS! You may now chose your own rank!

Post by Buscemi »

Brockster wrote:Are you originally from Michigan Donte?

And yes, it gives me a headache to watch the Lions...most of the time I get so pissed I have to turn it off after the first half...but hey, they have the Rams this Sunday...a game that they SHOULD win, which hasn't happened in a long time.
I call it a tie. 0-0, the Cubs and the Lambs.
Everything on this post is strictly the opinion and only the opinion of Buscemi.

Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/user/1244530511 ... 9GBj16VEmr

Geezer
Axel Foley

Post by Geezer »

Its much more likely to be a 38-31 game or something like that. The problem is with the defense, but I don't even think it will be that close. The Lions should be getting Stafford and Megatron back, they should be able to roll over the Rams. I wonder if the Rams even win a game this season... Remember when you kept yelling at me for predicting four 1-15 teams, well do you really think the Rams, Buccaneers and Browns win more than one game? Maybe the Browns because they already have one, but maybe I replace them with the Titans because they just look terrible.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude

Donte77
Kirk Lazarus

Post by Donte77 »

numbersix wrote:
Donte77 wrote: Another odd occurrence was that 5 of those cast members were in the Jet Li movie, Romeo Must Die. And not major characters, but "Asian Dancer" and "Store Clerk" type people. Weird. I smell conspiracy. ;)
Or the same casting agent? ;)
Well that would be boring and non-conspiracy-like. I say thee nay. LOL

BanksIsDaFuture
Jack Torrance

Post by BanksIsDaFuture »

Megatron plays in the NFL?
Alexandra Daddario: Eyes of a Demon, Face of My Future Ex-Wife

Geezer
Axel Foley

Post by Geezer »

Calvin Johnson's nickname is Megatron
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude

Buscemi
CONGRATS! You may now chose your own rank!

Post by Buscemi »

Actually it's "Luckily Not Charles Rogers".
Everything on this post is strictly the opinion and only the opinion of Buscemi.

Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/user/1244530511 ... 9GBj16VEmr