Hi. Guy's

Welcome to The Latest Movie Reviews forums. Introduce yourself to our existing members.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W, digicrat

jasongunman

Hi. Guy's

Post by jasongunman »

Hi Guy's I'm Jason Gunman a new user to this this website. Guy's I found this site while searching about movies on google. This website seems me really nice for chatting about movies. Guy's I love watching movies. Movies are mine favorite source for entertainment. I'm here because i want to get as much as information regarding the movies......

Shrykespeare
Site Admin

Re: Hi. Guy's

Post by Shrykespeare »

Hi Jason. Welcome to Reel Society. We are always glad to have new people join us, and we hope you can stick around for a long time.

Some basic things to remember:

1. Though opinions on any subject (especially film) are welcome and shall not be mocked (disputed, maybe, but never mocked), the more intelligently you present those opinions, the faster you will be welcomed. If you have not yet mastered the art of dialogue, then you are better off keeping those opinions as to-the-point as possible.

2. DO NOT use this website to try to promote other websites, provide links to retail sites, or exhibit any behavior that might be considered "trollish". That will get your account deleted very quickly.

In the meantime, tell us a little bit about yourself! Age, background, hometown/region, and some of your favorite films would be a great way to break the ice. We have people in our community from all over the world, from 16 to mid-40's, bachelors, marrieds, white, black, Irish, French, Australian, you name it, we've got it. (Except Eskimos... we're working on getting one of those, as soon as igloos start getting wi-fi.)

And welcome!
Happy 60th birthday Jet Li! (4/26/23)