ReelSociety Forums

Your home for all Reel and Real discussions.

A Return to the Reel

Welcome to The Latest Movie Reviews forums. Introduce yourself to our existing members.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W, digicrat

A Return to the Reel

Postby silversurfer19 » December 6th, 2018, 7:48 pm

Hey guys,

Hope you are all doing well, and that the place is as vibrant as ever. As many of you may well know, the past year has been a little difficult for myself, and it has definitely benefited taking a little time away to spend more time with my real world family, but I admit I have on occasion popped onto the boards to just check in on you all and in the end the draw of you guys is just too much to stray away from for too long! So without further ado, I would like to take this opportunity to sashay back onto the boards and catch up with you all.

Shryke, If I am welcome, it is my intention to participate in the new year Super Leagues, and would also like to announce my interest in the quarterly draft leagues for whenever a spot becomes available. I will also look to finish off my neglected FY draft slate, as I believe it may be in a bit of a mess currently! So, better start swatting up on some movies that are getting released in 2019!

Alongside the games, though, it will be nice to get back up to speed with you all and see how you are all doing and what has been piquing your interests over the past 12 months. I assume the music forum will become active again as we reach the last few weeks of the year and the countdowns begin, I will certainly participate in that, while I also intend to start up the Fantaverse Awards again in January.

Above all that though, it will be nice to see a few familiar faces around here, and maybe introduce myself to any of the newer faces that I may have not had the opportunity to meet until now. I may have only ever met a couple of you in the real world, but I truly deem you all as friends, and it will be nice to reacquaint myself with you all.
silversurfer19
Norman Bates

Advertisement

Re: A Return to the Reel

Postby numbersix » December 6th, 2018, 8:13 pm

Welcome back, buddy!
numbersix
The Dude

Postby Shrykespeare » December 7th, 2018, 9:56 am

Glad to hear it, Surfer! Would you like to rejoin the pricing panel? A lot of the panel have been slacking off lately... :roll:
Happy 40th birthday Katie Holmes! (12/18/18)
Shrykespeare
Site Admin

Postby undeadmonkey » December 7th, 2018, 12:51 pm

Welcome back!
undeadmonkey
The Man With No Name

Postby JohnErle » December 7th, 2018, 5:27 pm

Hmmm... Nope. Doesn't ring a bell. ;)
JohnErle
Buzz Lightyear

Postby transformers2 » December 7th, 2018, 6:15 pm

Great to have you back surfer.
BRING BRENDAN FRASER BACK TO THE BIG SCREEN DAMN IT
Check out my blog http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Movies,Music,Sports and More!
transformers2
The Bride

Postby silversurfer19 » December 8th, 2018, 6:17 pm

Glad to be back! Will take a while to get into the swing of things again just in terms of allowing myself the time to plan out my slates and think of smart responses to some of you guys intriguing sense of humour, but I wouldnt have it any other way!

And yeah, Shryke, get me on that panel, I mean, I never, ever, let you down, did I?.....

(I promise I will try to keep on schedule for you).
silversurfer19
Norman Bates

Return to Introductions