Fantaverse Top 100 Movies of All Time (Thread #5): 60-51

Like a book club, but for movies instead. Hosted by NSpan.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

Chienfantome
Captain Jack Sparrow

Re: Fantaverse Top 100 Movies of All Time (Thread #5): 60-51

Post by Chienfantome »

Shryke - Beverly Hills Cop
Here's one I've watched a few times when I was a kid / teen, and haven't done so in a long time. It was a fun fish-out-of-the-water action comedy indeed. It would be a favourite of mine even if I rewatched it, but it's a nice film.

Surfer - The Matrix
You are so right Surfer when you tell of the impact this film had on us hen it came out of nowhere to blow our minds and show us a kind of film we had never seen before. I too went to see it several times in theaters back then. I listed it earlier for a good reason ;)

greenarrow - Naked Gun (1988)
To be honest I always mix the Naked Gun up and can't remember which is which. The fact I haven't seen them in 12 or 15 years at least does not help. They're fun, but it's not the kind of comedy that totally crack me up.

transformers - Billy Madison
That film again !!?? Damn, I haven't seen it, but it does not look like the type of Sandler films I love.

Ozzy - Atonement
I've seen it in theaters, and found it good, but nothing outstanding. It's well directed, but it lacks something. It wasn't that long ago, and I don't remember it that much.

Ron B - Spirited Away
I genuinely love Hayao Miyazaki's work. He's probably the most constant and fascinating animation filmmaker there is. Take away the "probably", he is. Spirited Away is a film that grew on me, because when I first saw it, I found it good, but not GREAT. I found the pace a bit flawed. But I have rewatched it since, and it truly is a remarkable film, with an atmosphere I do not want to leave when I see it. Excellent film Ron.

Buscemi - Brazil
One more for Gilliam ! I really need to catch it again, I haven't seen it since high school, and have only seen it once.

Six - Pi
Well, it's the Aronofsky film I have yet to see. I had missed it when it was released, and haven't had the opportunity to see it since then. I'm very intrigued to see it...

Banks - The Devil's Rejects
I've seen it in theater, but I still don't know why. Not my type of film.

Barca - Silence of the Lambs
Remarkable thriller, that is often cited in our tops, and deserves too. I haven't cited it, but could have.

Geezer - Waterboy
Another Sandler I haven't seen, although this one was released in France. But even if it might make me laugh, I'm 100% sure this wouldn't be a fiml that would end up on my Top 100 ;)

leestu - Memento
The Nolan love continues, and with one of his great work. A fascinating film that got me crazy about when I saw it in theater in France, months before its release in the US.

W - Grosse Pointe Blank
I've seen it on the cable a few years back, excited to see it because of its cult status in North America, and was a bit disappointed. Sure it's fun, but I expected more.

NSpan - Dazed & Confused
Welcome aboard, buddy. Linklater is a strange director that explores many genres. Dazed might not be his best work, but it's a comedy about youth I very much enjoyed when I saw it. It's colourful, funny, and a bit crazy.
Fluctuat nec mergitur

Chienfantome
Captain Jack Sparrow

Post by Chienfantome »

numbersix wrote: Chienfantome: The Right Stuff (1983) – I tried watching this once but turned it off as it felt like a piece of chest-beating Americana. Maybe I'm wrong.
You should definitely give another shot, Six. Yes it appears at first as a piece of chest-beating Americana, totally. But then the film scratches the heroism and patriotism to look under it, and observe what comes with courage, glory and pride. It digs. And it does so with talent.
Fluctuat nec mergitur

Geezer
Axel Foley

Post by Geezer »

Geezer's Great Picks for UDM:

V for Vendetta
Jaws
Mulan
The Shawshank Redemption
Office Space
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude

Shrykespeare
Site Admin

Post by Shrykespeare »

As advertised, this will be the final post until after Christmas. I'll start up again on either Sunday or Monday.

MOVIE #52

Shrykespeare

To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)
– Director: Robert Mulligan; starring Gregory Peck, Mary Badham and Robert Duvall. Probably the one film in my entire list that’s the least like all the others: the only one prior to 1970, the only black-and-white film, and probably the only Hollywood “classic” on my list. Set in the prejudice-rampant Depression-era South, Peck’s performance as Atticus Finch is one of the greatest of all time, bar none. Named #1 on AFI’s Greatest Movie Heroes of All Time, and richly deserved; Finch, a champion of justice and morality, seeks to defend a poor black man unjustly accused of attacking a white girl, in the worst possible setting. If you haven’t seen this film, you simply must. (2nd appearance)

Here is an audio clip from the famous courtroom scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TgqenWW0I

silversurfer

Gremlins (1984)
- Director: Joe Dante; starring Zach Galligan, Phoebe Cates and Hoyt Axton. Never expose a Mogwai to bright lights, never get it wet, and never feed it after midnight. Sounds easy enough? Well you better think again, and then when was is bound to happen actually happens you're in for trouble! Joe Dante's most spectacular B-Movie spin on the Holiday blockbuster is one of the most frightening, thrilling and hilarious rides I've ever had the fortune to see on the big screen. Like the Gremlins, Dante's playfulness with traditional folklore of movies is a delight to watch from start to finish, mixing Looney Tunes theatrics with a delicious slice of dark comic horror to make you laugh and scream all at the same time. He draws you in with all this magic, excitement and wonder, but due to selfishness and irresponsibility of humans, it twists, turns and spits itself back out as a nightmarish vision of mayhem, and we get the hellride we've always wanted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGyghmQak-A

thegreenarrow

In The Mood For Love (2000)
- Director: Wong Kar Wai; starring Tony Leung, Maggie Cheung and Ping Lam Siu. (2nd appearance)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kRQqksluZk

transformers

Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
- Director: Steven Speilberg; starring Harrison Ford, Karen Allen, John Rhys-Davies and Paul Freeman. Raiders of the Lost Ark is one of the quintessential adventure films of all time. The whole film is just an absolute blast to watch and Indiana Jones is one of the coolest characters in film history. Raiders of the Lost Ark established one of the most memorable franchises in film history and it remains the best entry in the Indiana Jones series. (3rd appearance)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YXw7BxYGMU

englishozzy

Pan's Labyrinth (2006)
- Director: Guillermo del Toro; starring Ivana Baquero, Ariadna Gil, Sergi Lopez, and Maribel Verdu. Pan's Labyrinth is an example of an adult fairytale, both magical and twistedly gory at the same time. Everything about this films screams Oscar worthy, from its amazing sets and designs to the story itself, everything is done so well that you don’t notice having to read the subtitle at the bottom. Del Toro does well to blend the two parts of the film together, the reality with the unhappy family and the labyrinth itself, but keep them so far apart. Easily Del Toro's best film to date. (3rd appearance)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqYiSlkvRuw

Ron Burgundy

Platoon (1986)
– Director: Oliver Stone; starring Charlie Sheen, Tom Berenger and Willem Dafoe. (4th appearance)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPi8EQzJ2Bg

Buscemi

The Shining (1980)
- Director: Stanley Kubrick; starring Jack Nicholson, Shelley Duvall, Danny Lloyd and Scatman Crothers. One man's descent into madness in an haunted, isolated hotel during the dead of winter makes for one of Stanley Kubrick's masterpieces (loosely) based on Stephen King's novel. The cast is limited and the film doesn't have much action over its 146 minute run time but the atmosphere and performances help deliver the action and scares. The setting is chilling (quite literally, by the end the characters are in a driving snowstorm) and moody, as is Jack Torrance (played masterfully by Jack Nicholson). The terror meter goes up to 11 as the weather gets colder and Jack gets crazier. It's as if Kubrick wants to feel like you are with the Torrance family, experiencing Jack's descent and wondering if you will get out alive. And because of that, it is one of the most effective horror films ever made. (3rd appearance)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwE6PKSiMw

Chienfantome

The New World (2005)
– Director: Terrence Malick, starring Colin Farrell, Q’Orianka Kilcher, Christopher Plummer, Wes Studi and Christian Bale. I think if we had to make a list of our most anticipated films ever, the ones that made us the most excited to see, The New World would be in my Top Ten. I have rarely been so craving to see a film. I’ve counted the months, the weeks, the days before its release, and I remember like it was yesterday of the minutes I stood in the corridor leading to the screening room, waiting anxiously to penetrate the theater and watch that new Terrence Malick film. I’ll always remember that. I’ll also always remember the trance I was in upon watching some of the sequences. I remember how perfect it felt to see the love of John Smith for Pocahontas blossom onscreen, in those scenes without dialogues. Just the beauty of the images, the incredible sensations created by the sounds. Terrence Malick is a cinematographic poet like no other, and the only reason this film is not higher on my list is because of the last act which felt much less powerful than the rest of the film. This is not the last film of Malick to appear in my Top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYttzO5rXUw

numbersix

It’s a Wonderful Life (1946)
- Director: Frank Capra; starring James Stewart, Donna Reed and Lionel Barrymore. How appropriate! Okay, so I bumped this film up a few places to tie in with the time of year, but it's still a great film. The only problem is, like Casablanca, the pale imitators that came afterwards have lessened the effect of this movie. But look beyond that and you see a wonderful film that isn't just a glossy feel-good flick, but one that delves deep into the character of George, from his endless optimism to his sense of defeat to the realization that achieving ambitions may not be as important as you think, especially if you affects others around you in such important ways. It's a film that prompts us to look back at the minor moments of goodwill, and realize their importance. It also contains one of Jimmy Stewart's best performances.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf6e6dY1F0E

Banks

Being John Malkovich (1999)
- Director: Spike Jonze; starring John Cusack, Cameron Diaz and Catherine Keener. A movie like this could only come from a mind as twisted as Charlie Kaufman. One where a good portion of the film takes place on the 7 ½th floor of a skyscraper, and most of the rest takes place within the brain of a B-list actor. It’s been proven that Kaufman’s scripts can veer wildly off course (Adaptation), but Being John Malkovich is the perfect example of an off-the-wall concept being brought to life perfectly. And kudos to whoever cast Cameron Diaz as the homely wife and Catherine Keener as the hot office worker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7ahIGLNNwo

BarcaRulz

Bicycle Theives (1948)
- Director: Vittoro De Sica; starring Lamberto Maggiorani, Enzo Staiola and Lianella Carell. (2nd appearance)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzEopdP0QS4

Geezer

Ocean's Eleven (2001)
- Director: Steven Soderbergh; starring: Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Bernie Mac, Matt Damon, Don Cheadle and Andy Garcia. I've honestly been kinda shocked at the backlash I've read in some of the comments regarding this film. I personally can't find a single thing not to love about it. Absolutely phenomenal cast, and they all deliver. Fantastically fun and cool. Every minute of the heist sequence is edge of your seat type stuff. I could watch this over and over and over again and never get tired of it. Its just a great, entertaining film. (3rd appearance)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpTAcDlSFZM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1Q7f-fPXcM (funny spoof)

leestu

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
- Director Frank Darabont; starring Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, William Sadler, Clancy Brown and Bob Gunton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_lp4_Jfz7U

W

The Man From Earth (2007)
- Director: Richard Schenkman; starring David Lee Smith, Tony Todd and John Billingsley. This is probably my favorite $1 Redbox rental, though my Redbox days didn't last too long. This film felt like a long Twilight Zone episode, which is a good thing. It probably felt that way because the writer of this also wrote one of the most known Twilight Zone episodes ("Kick the Can"). Basically a college professor gets a group of colleagues together to discuss whether it would be possible for someone to have been living since caveman days and still be alive. There's a lot of science and a whole lot of fiction involved with a little bit of 12 Angry Men (or that's how I see it). Oh, there's a good amount of religious stuff in there too. I don't care, but some might.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVMhEAI3pvg

NSpan

Night of the Living Dead (1968)
– Director: George A. Romero; starring Judith O’Dea, Duane Jones and Karl Hardman. (2nd appearance)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pElSu_ECJGM

undeadmonkey

Meet Joe Black (1998)
– Director: Martin Brest; starring Brad Pitt, Anthony Hopkins, Claire Forlani and Marcia Gay Harden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcL_qKTyZcU
Happy 60th birthday Jet Li! (4/26/23)

numbersix
Darth Vader

Post by numbersix »

MOVIE #52

Shrykespeare: To Kill a Mockingbird (1962) – A great novel and a fine adaptation. Peck is perfect and it's a wonderful film.

silversurfer: Gremlins (1984) - Glad to see I'm not the only one with an appropriately festive flick, though this is more on the cynical side. Very creepy, very funny.

thegreenarrow: In The Mood For Love (2000) - Fantastic pick. A really beautiful film. Now if only one more person would include it in their Top 100....

transformers: Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) - Way-hey, at last we have a film in both of our Top 100's, Tranny. About time, and a very suitable pick. Non-stop fun!

englishozzy: Pan's Labyrinth (2006) - Agree that it's Del Toro's best film, there really is something magic, and the way the fantasy world affects the real world is amazingly done.

Ron Burgundy: Platoon (1986) – Again, not bad but there's so many more superior Vietnam War films out there.

Buscemi: The Shining (1980) - So let me ask you guys this... in the versions you have seen, is the film 146 or 113 minutes? OVer here no one has seen the longer edition (I found a copy in film school). Kubrick prefers the shorter version though I like the longer one as it brings out the misogyny more, adding to the theme of Jack's sense of impotence. Great film either way.

Chienfantome: The New World (2005) – As much as I was anticipating this also, I found it to be a let down. The theme of humanity affecting nature has been done before by Malick, and this offered nothing new. The pacing was a bit poor (until the last 20 minutes of so, which were brilliantly edited), and the worst factor is of course the casting. Farrell wasn't very good, and Bale is too proud a performer to play Rolfe. Visually nice, but that's about it for me. Can't wait to see The Tree of Life, though.

Banks: Being John Malkovich (1999) - Love it. It manages to transcend its quirkiness by actually being a tragic comedy about fame and identity, and how we're always striving to be someone else.

BarcaRulz: Bicycle Theives (1948) - I've always known it as The Bicycle Thief. Strange. Anyway, a beautiful, heart-breaking film.

Geezer: Ocean's Eleven (2001) - couldn't sit through it. The backlash is mostly because it's an empty film. Everyone is so laid back (including director and writer) that there's no tensio whatsoever, and it plays out like a perfume ad.

leestu: The Shawshank Redemption (1994) - Ah, it was only a matter of time before this appears, and no doubt it will appear a lot more times. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if our collective Top 10 looks very similar to IMBD's Top 250. Anyway, I'll say it now and proud, I like this film but it's in no way a classic for me. Too twee, too manipulative, some really cheesy lines and I don't like the score. But I can't begrudge people for liking it. There is good in there.

W: The Man From Earth (2007) - Sounds like an interesting idea, but my god those performances look shocking.

NSpan: Night of the Living Dead (1968) – Great film with one of cinema's most confrontational conclusions. Love it, though I prefer the sequel a tad more.

undeadmonkey: Meet Joe Black (1998) – Starts off interestingly, but just delves into cookie-cutter sentimentality way too much, and it's so long that it feels really, really slow.

Happy Xmas y'all!

Buscemi
CONGRATS! You may now chose your own rank!

Post by Buscemi »

The Shining premiered at 154 minutes. After a week in limited release, Kubrick made a few cuts to the film (most notably cutting a more graphic death scene of Scatman Crothers's character) and brought it back out at 146 minutes. That is the cut seen in most countries. The deleted eight minutes were reportedly destroyed.

My opinion on Meet Joe Black: this is one of the few times that a movie actually made me sick. I rented the film when I was eight (it was kind of a big deal when it first came out where I live, Brad Pitt premiered the film at one of the local theatres and spotlights could be seen from my grandparents' farm ten miles away) and the film's boringness combined with the cold March weather gave me a fever that made me extremely tired. I fell asleep at the end of Part 1 (yes, the damn thing was two tapes) and never watched Part 2. I've never been in a hurry to revisit the film.
Everything on this post is strictly the opinion and only the opinion of Buscemi.

Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/user/1244530511 ... 9GBj16VEmr

Chienfantome
Captain Jack Sparrow

Post by Chienfantome »

Shryke - To kill a mockingbird
Harper Lee's novel is one of my favourite. For that reason, I have avoided the film as much as I could, because the book is so rich, so well written, so smart, that the film could obviously not match the original material. Last summer though, Mulligan's film was rereleased in Paris in a restaured copy, so I finally went to see it. And even if the film is not the masterpiece the book is, it certainly is a good film. I love the atmopshere developped, it's the best thing about it, along with Peck's performance as Finch.

Surfer - Gremlins
I used to watch it over and over with my sister when we were kids. We loved Gizmo. I haven't seen it since childhood, but the memories are fond.

greenarrow - In the mood for love
Let's just say, and that will respond to Six' wish about Wong Kar Wai's film appearing a third time in a Top, that I will talk about this film myself in the coming days... or more precisely weeks... Cinema with a major C.

transformers - Raiders of the Lost Ark
Now that is a cinematographic adventure ! Adventures ! Indiana Jones is the greatest adventurer ever created for cinema, and the three films do not get old. They never will for me.

Ozzy - Pan's labyrinth
Guillermo is a magician of cinema. He creates worlds and creatures like no other to talk about our very own society and history. A magnificient film that could have made my Top.

Ron B - Platoon
An amazing film about war, one of my favourite which I've already cited.

Buscemi - The Shining
I really regret I haven't seen this one in a long time. I had rented it on video something like 10 or 12 years ago. I really wish to see it on the big screen one day, and then it could probably enter my Top 100.

Six - It's a Wonderful Life
What a disappointment this film was when I saw it. Given its reputation, I really expected more. But the film never got me. I have nothing against feel-good movies, there are some I love, but this one felt forced and too much orientated on the pathos. This is not the Frank Capra that will appear on my Top. But there will be one...

Banks - Being John Malkovich
I loved this film, it really blew me away. It's bizarre, crazy, smart, funny, it never goes where you expect it to go. I haven't seen it since theater, if I had, I might have included it in my Top...

Barca - The Bicycle Thief
One of the best Italian films ever. It's so simple, and touching. A wonderful human story.

Geezer - Ocean's Eleven
There's a list of film I wish will not appear anymore on our Tops, and Ocean's eleven definitely is one of them. ;) It was so shallow and predictable. Big disappointment. Lazy film.

leestu - The Shawshank Redemption
It's really a strange film. On the paper, it does not look like such a great film. And yet it works. It's more than that. There is something beautifully cinematographic about this film, something you can barely describe. It's just the magic of cinema I guess.

W - The man from Earth
I've never heard of it. It certainly looks intriguing, although the fact you say there's a lot of religion in it does not make me want to see it...

NSpan - Night of the living dead
I'm not huge on zombie films, and I have never seen Romero's classic !

UDM - Meet Joe Black
I haven't seen it. I've always been scared of this film.
Fluctuat nec mergitur

numbersix
Darth Vader

Post by numbersix »

Buscemi wrote:The Shining premiered at 154 minutes. After a week in limited release, Kubrick made a few cuts to the film (most notably cutting a more graphic death scene of Scatman Crothers's character) and brought it back out at 146 minutes. That is the cut seen in most countries. The deleted eight minutes were reportedly destroyed

Check your film history, kiddo. Kubrick wasn't happy with the cut, and the film underwhelmed in the US, so he cut it down to 113 minutes, which is the ONLY version you can get in Europe. It did a lot better there and ol Stan has claime dthe shorter version is the definitive version. I still prefer your version though!

Shrykespeare
Site Admin

Post by Shrykespeare »

Movie #52

Chien, I'm so glad to finally got around to watching Mockingbird, Peck's really is one of the best acting performances of all time. It was so good, he stole Best Actor away from Charlton Heston in Ben-Hur that year, a film that won practically every one one it was nominated in.

leestu - The Shawshank Redemption - Terrific movie that one can watch over and over again. Never gets old. Our seventh overlap. (10/10)

Geezer - Ocean's Eleven - Sorry to disillusion you, Chien, but this film will be appearing on at least one more list. Our ELEVENTH overlap, Geez (how ironic!) (10/10)

transformers - Raiders of the Lost Ark - Great pick, tranny. Our eleventh overlap. (9/10)

englishozzy - Pan's Labyrinth - Terrific visually, but something about the story (particularly the ending) just didn't sit right with me. (6/10)

Buscemi - The Shining - Not one of my favorites, but pretty good. (6/10)

numbersix - It's a Wonderful Life - I tend to not watch Christmas-themed movies. I have never watched Miracle on 34th St, A Christmas Story, Deck the Halls, Jingle All the Way, etc. About the only ones I can think of that I have seen are various versions of A Christmas Carol (including Scrooged), Fred Claus (not bad), The Polar Express (boring), The Ref (still my personal favorite Xmas film), and this one. (I've probably seen more, but that's all I can think of right now. That being said, this one was just okay. (6/10)

Chienfantome - The New World - I can't fart loud enough to convey just how much this film bored me. I'll just leave it at that. (2/10)

Banks - Being John Malkovich - One of the stupidest movies I've ever seen. Hated every minute of it. (1/10)

If everyone can get their next batch in to me by Sunday, I'll start up at #50 again then. Merry Christmas, Fantaverse!!!

numbersix
Darth Vader

Post by numbersix »

You mean #51, right?

Shrykespeare
Site Admin

Post by Shrykespeare »

Right. Sorry about that.

I need the picks beyond #51 from the following people:

surfer
greenarrow
ozzy
Ron B
Buscemi (have only #50)
Chien (have up to #49)
Banks
Barca
Geezer (have only #50)
leestu
W

undeadmonkey
Leon

Post by undeadmonkey »

MOVIE #52

Shrykespeare

To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)
– great film, great acting. for me though, it just did not have a big enough impact to make me love it.

englishozzy

Pan's Labyrinth (2006)
- yes, i agree. the film works so well even though we have to read subtitles. I know some spanish, but not enough to follow along, so i've always wondered if the film would make an even bigger impact if i didn't have to read. (or on the other hand, if reading the subtitles actually enhance the experience, kinda like reading a fairy tale out of a story)

Chienfantome

The New World (2005)
– I've always wanted to see this film, but so many people tell me it's horrible and yet you have it here almost in your top 50. I'm sure i'll eventually see it, hopefully soon.

numbersix

It’s a Wonderful Life (1946)
The only problem is, like Casablanca, the pale imitators that came afterwards have lessened the effect of this movie.
I dont exactly agree about Casablanca, but I totally agree with this movie. when I was watching this, the whole time i felt like i had seen it a hundred times before, which is a shame because this was one of the originals

BarcaRulz

Bicycle Theives (1948)
- on my list of must-sees-soon

Geezer

Ocean's Eleven (2001)
- a fun film, but unlike you i have gotten tired of it.

leestu

The Shawshank Redemption (1994) - it really does work very well, doesn't it.

W

The Man From Earth (2007) - also have never heard of it

Buscemi

Post by Buscemi »

numbersix wrote:
Buscemi wrote:The Shining premiered at 154 minutes. After a week in limited release, Kubrick made a few cuts to the film (most notably cutting a more graphic death scene of Scatman Crothers's character) and brought it back out at 146 minutes. That is the cut seen in most countries. The deleted eight minutes were reportedly destroyed

Check your film history, kiddo. Kubrick wasn't happy with the cut, and the film underwhelmed in the US, so he cut it down to 113 minutes, which is the ONLY version you can get in Europe. It did a lot better there and ol Stan has claime dthe shorter version is the definitive version. I still prefer your version though!
I thought all the DVD versions ran at 146 minutes (in fact, I didn't even know there was a short version). That is why I said most countries.
Everything on this post is strictly the opinion and only the opinion of Buscemi.

Buscemi

Post by Buscemi »

Shrykespeare wrote:Right. Sorry about that.

I need the picks beyond #51 from the following people:

surfer
greenarrow
ozzy
Ron B
Buscemi (have only #50)
Chien (have up to #49)
Banks
Barca
Geezer (have only #50)
leestu
W
I sent you #51. I probably mislabeled it though.

Shrykespeare
Site Admin

Post by Shrykespeare »

I said BEYOND #51. I have everyone's #51.