Fantaverse Top 100 Movies of All Time (Thread #11): The #1s

Like a book club, but for movies instead. Hosted by NSpan.

Moderators: Buscemi, BarcaRulz, Geezer, W

transformers2
John Rambo

Re: Fantaverse Top 100 Movies of All Time (Thread #11): The

Post by transformers2 »

Next wave of recaps.

Ron B
Movies Seen: 48
Overlaps: 24
Avg: 8.5

Great list overall. I loved most of your picks and your average ranks among the highest. Well done Ron!

Buscemi
Movies Seen: 43
Overlaps: 21
Avg: 8.1

Despite the fact we clash sometimes on opinion's, I enjoyed a good majority of your list Boosh. I only hated 4 films off your list (though I will say that I despise all 4 of them deeply). A lot of QT, which is always a plus in my book and some great ones that just missed my list like Fear and Loathing Las Vegas. Very interesting list.

Leestu
Movies Seen: 26
Overlaps: 12
Avg: 7.6

Lesstu, you have one of the lowest numbers of films seen. The stuff I have seen I dug for the most part, it was just that the films that didn't overlap with my list I didn't rate that high.

Six
Movies seen: 23
Overlaps: 12
Avg: 7.8

Six, unsurprisingly I haven't seen too many of your movies. Your taste is far more refined than mine and I honestly haven't seen too many classic movies. The films I have seen from your list mostly overlapped with mine, which is pretty great. I will say that I hated Mullholland Drive and it was one of two (that i've seen) of the number 1's that I disliked.

Geez
Movies seen: 77
Overlaps: 36
Avg: 8.8

Geez, clearly you and I have very similar taste in films. You have the most overlaps and films seen out of anyone else here. Your list is fantastic and I am sure the average would have been 9 or above if it wasn't for the three movies I disliked on your list.
BRING BRENDAN FRASER BACK TO THE BIG SCREEN DAMN IT
Check out my blog http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Movies,Music,Sports and More!